More drama in Jared Allen-Gosder Cher...

More drama in Jared Allen-Gosder Cherilus feud

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 20, 2009, titled More drama in Jared Allen-Gosder Cherilus feud. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

And the Oscar for best actor in Sunday's game at Ford Field goes to ... Lions offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus, according to Vikings Pro Bowl defensive tackle Kevin Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Great place to live”

Since: Jan 09

Grand Rapids, MN

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Some times you have to make a stand regardless of the short-term outcome. Kevin Smith made a statement and it will pay off in the long term. Our D-line is the best period
Hey Williams

Lakeville, MN

#2 Sep 21, 2009
If you are going to make a statement and get a 15 yard penalty against a sucker punchin cheap shot artist..........Make it a good one! You should have facemasked him and twisted his helmet across his eyes and then cuffed him right in the earhole. That will let him know others can cheap shot too. Then, you would have "earned" his respect and the penalty.
Brad Newman

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Sep 21, 2009
I believe he had him by the back of the shoulderpads not the back of the head ...sooooo the oscar goes to.....

“err-human favregive-divine”

Since: Sep 09

erie

#4 Sep 21, 2009
That was the last really good drive they had, loved the fact that KW had JA's back, shows we a team.

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Since: Aug 09

Wayzata, Minnesota

#5 Sep 22, 2009
yeah somethin tells me if ya mess with one of those guys ya gotta answer to em all ... not that they any of goin lookin for help ... im just sayin they are a team ... a unit ... i would share my foxhole with those guys any day ... they understand goin to war together as a unit
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 22, 2009
United Vikes Untied Lions
Sartell Larry

Duluth, MN

#7 Sep 22, 2009
It's been many years in between..... But damn it feels good to be a Vikings supporter throughout the years for this!!
haha

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Sep 22, 2009
Smartass wrote:
United Vikes Untied Lions
sounds like you would share another hole as well
Mrs_Miller

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2009
I love the williams brother and I love Allen. All you other teams watch out!

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Since: Aug 09

Wayzata, Minnesota

#10 Sep 23, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you would share another hole as well
1st ... geaux tigers ... and 2nd ... you offerin yours you sillie ... the comment was about a team and a unit within the team ... then you go and illustrate your own immaturity by addin your two cents worth ... i understand freedom of speach and all that however there are some that abuse the privilege you just might be one of those ... just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web