McCown to start for Raiders against B...

McCown to start for Raiders against Broncos if Culpepper's quad doesn't heal

There are 8 comments on the Fox Sports story from Nov 30, 2007, titled McCown to start for Raiders against Broncos if Culpepper's quad doesn't heal. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

“I think that obviously they've got to get him some reps”

Quarterback Daunte Culpepper is questionable for the Raiders ' game Sunday against the Broncos after missing practice Friday with a sore quadriceps. via Fox Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

mwgfret

London, Canada

#1 Dec 1, 2007
Great, we go from the QB who has a remote possibility of getting a win to the one who is lucky just to find his way to the stadium.
Captain Canada

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 1, 2007
I'm thinking this is nothing but "setting the stage" for JaMarcus to make his big entrance. Culpepper's quad seemed fine at the end of the K.C. game. Too many strange happenings leading up to this one. Just beat the Donkeys and Ratface pleeeeeease!
Twilight zone

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Dec 1, 2007
JR cleared for take off. Throw the schlep out there for the 1st half. After McClown makes a fool of himself, 5-14 46yds 2int and the Raiders down 17-0, the Russell era begins.
Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#4 Dec 1, 2007
Put russell in to start the game and let him play! Mccown has done nothing for us and hasnt earned his right to start! he sucks!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Dec 1, 2007
McCown??? We still have that clown for a quarterback? What chance does he give us to win?

“Raiders, Warriors and A's”

Since: Aug 07

San Jose

#6 Dec 4, 2007
McCown suddenly looks pretty good with a little protection. He'd make a good #3, or #2, backup.
I'd like to know Kiffin's appraisal of Walter.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#7 Dec 4, 2007
I agree drop Crapepper and keep McCown as a back up. Of course it could premature, lets see how he fairs against Greenbay...obviosly sharing time withJRuss...
2oonz wrote:
McCown suddenly looks pretty good with a little protection. He'd make a good #3, or #2, backup.
I'd like to know Kiffin's appraisal of Walter.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#8 Dec 4, 2007
I guess with the line really coming together it makes a difference at all the positions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web