Giordano ready for Raiders fans

California native Matt Giordano knows what his Indianapolis Colts are in for Sunday when facing the Oakland Raiders and their infamous "Black Hole" cheering section. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TexasRaider

Arlington, TX

#21 Dec 15, 2007
CALIR8DER wrote:
Hey the Raiders beat the superbowl champs last year (Pittsburgh Steelers) maybe they can beat the Colts this year.
Good point. that year we were under Joe Bugle as head coach our first win of the season came over the eventual champ Denver. We can win this ball game as long as we stay committed to excellence
Vince Lombardi

United States

#22 Dec 15, 2007
Beat the 2007 World Champions? Not!!!
r8rpaver

Modesto, CA

#23 Dec 15, 2007
im a season ticket holder to the RAIDERS and we get a bad rap for a few bad seeds. you can wear any colors you want. its all about how you handle yourself when you get there,you can have trouble at the fair or movieor anywere you go so come to our house and have fun.
Maxx

United States

#24 Dec 15, 2007
r8rpaver wrote:
im a season ticket holder to the RAIDERS and we get a bad rap for a few bad seeds. you can wear any colors you want. its all about how you handle yourself when you get there,you can have trouble at the fair or movieor anywere you go so come to our house and have fun.
I agree. But, some sports fans get extreme and nasty in their actions over a game. When all it comes down to is bragging rights. And nothing more.
I just hope it never gets to the levels of stupidity that is shown by soccer fans in other countries. They are completely nuts. And people have been hurt and even died over that silly sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web