Giordano ready for Raiders fans

Giordano ready for Raiders fans

There are 24 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Giordano ready for Raiders fans. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

California native Matt Giordano knows what his Indianapolis Colts are in for Sunday when facing the Oakland Raiders and their infamous "Black Hole" cheering section.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HHP

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2007
I don't think Manning has ever scored against the Cardinals (Home or Away).
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#2 Dec 14, 2007
Its too bad that people have to be concerned for their safely when going to an opponents field.
It's just a game. Why some people have to take things to the extreme says a lot about their character. Or lack of character.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#3 Dec 14, 2007
I am a Raider fan and I agree safety shouldn't be an issue when going to see a football game. Unfortunately there are idiots out there. I had a friend that went to an Eagles game wearing Dallas gear, he tailgated for a little and had his dallas stickers on his car. When he came out after the game his windows were smashed in and had two flat tires. Its just a game.
CaColtsGal

Gustine, CA

#4 Dec 14, 2007
I'm going to the game on Sunday - and I DO have a Colts license plate frame and a tiny colts helmet hanging on my rearview mirror. I'll be taking those off before I drive to the stadium..... but I'm still planning on wearing my Blue and white tho!

GO COLTS!
Dave

Brandon, FL

#5 Dec 14, 2007
I think the Oakland fans are going to want to climb in a black hole after the Colts get through with them.
SEC 312 ROCKS THE DOME

Park Ridge, IL

#6 Dec 14, 2007
we went in 95,will never go back,wearing COLTS GEAR,BE VERY CAREFULL,ALOT OF GOOD FANS TO TAILGATE WITH,BUT WATCH OUT FOR OTHERS AFTER WE WIN...IF U HAVE FRIENDS THERE AND THEIR RAIDER FANS STICK WITH THEM AFTER,DO NOT DISPLAY ANYTHING COLTS ON A VEHICLE,HAVE FUN BUT BE WARY.......GOO COLTS...
Giordano Touchdown

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2007
Go Matt Giordano!!!
Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#8 Dec 14, 2007
Raider fans are best in the league!
Goin Bowling w Hoosiers

Edison, NJ

#9 Dec 14, 2007
Andrew wrote:
Raider fans are best in the league!
Doesn't sound like it.
oaktown

Plano, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2007
raider fans are just crazy plain and simple, i was at the raider game when k.c. came and sumone from the black hole in the endzone threw a beer at tony gonzalez. the black whole is ruthless.

“Raiders, Warriors and A's”

Since: Aug 07

San Jose

#11 Dec 14, 2007
oaktown wrote:
raider fans are just crazy plain and simple, i was at the raider game when k.c. came and sumone from the black hole in the endzone threw a beer at tony gonzalez. the black whole is ruthless.
It's damn poor judgement to blame others for the actions of one person.
Paul

Oshkosh, WI

#12 Dec 14, 2007
i do not get why chickens lay eggs
IndyColtsHater

Venice, FL

#13 Dec 14, 2007
CaColtsGal wrote:
I'm going to the game on Sunday - and I DO have a Colts license plate frame and a tiny colts helmet hanging on my rearview mirror. I'll be taking those off before I drive to the stadium..... but I'm still planning on wearing my Blue and white tho!
GO COLTS!
And when you leave it will be blue, white and red. Go Raiders!!
blue stampede

Renton, WA

#14 Dec 14, 2007
just crush the raiders ...baby go colts!!!!!!!!!!
Ontario Colt

Hamilton, Canada

#15 Dec 14, 2007
Where did Reggie Wayne finish in the voting? It would be bs if he doesn't make the trip to Hawaii.
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#16 Dec 14, 2007
The Raiders are going to down just as the Ravens did last week.

GO COLTS!!!!!!
LARaider

Colton, CA

#17 Dec 14, 2007
Raider fans pour beer on everybody. That's just rowdy love of the game. Keep your eye out for flying batteries though. As far as watching out for your family, I have never seen anyone beat up that wasn't drunk and talking smack. Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about anything but rubbing against a lost, stinky hippie from across the bay. Just be happy that there are no snowballs in Oakland.
RaiderLvnGal

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#18 Dec 15, 2007
'Extreme behavior,' seriously? I would have to agree if the Raiders were still in Los Angeles. In Oakland it is much safer. AND, safer yet if you're not a visiting team from the AFC West. Trust me we Raiders fans want to see Peyton.

If we can host the cheats, ehm I mean the Pats right after the tuck rule game and not physically pummel their fans and the team, Colts fans will be just fine.
Radlady

Oakley, CA

#19 Dec 15, 2007
Raiders Fans are the best, Enough Said. GO RAIDERS
CALIR8DER

Modesto, CA

#20 Dec 15, 2007
Hey the Raiders beat the superbowl champs last year (Pittsburgh Steelers) maybe they can beat the Colts this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web