Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper attem...

Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper attempting comeback with Lions

There are 40 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper attempting comeback with Lions. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Detroit Lions worked out quarterback Daunte Culpepper and liked how he looked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hosed

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Figues...loser sees what loser does. Does Detroit even win a game this year?
Lifetime Fin Fan

Deltona, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Jeez, Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel....

This guy was great; when he had Randy Moss and Cris Carter to throw to! Never did a damn thing otherwise except get hurt.

No team would touch him after the Dolphins cut him. He was a has-been at 30 years old. Now he's reviving his carrer with a winless team. He should fire his agent. Wait a minute! He IS his own agent. Well, that explains a lot.
AL SHARPTON

Cartago, Costa Rica

#3 Oct 30, 2008
HE STINKS AND SO DO THE LIONS
zoroaster

Venus, FL

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Small hands. Even with the Vikings he kept fumbling the football because he has the hands of a 5 year old.
Ramsterone

Lakeland, FL

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Oh ?, Did PFT get Duh'ta Fumblepepper a job ? Most people I know got tired of the Duh'ta thing, we don't go to the PFT site anymore. I hope his numbers go down and they lose money.
JAK

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Thank God I'm not a Lions fan.
A Way Out

Azusa, CA

#7 Oct 30, 2008
Maybe a boat w/strippers is why he is coming back. Can you blame him? Duante sucks, hopefully we play him again and get some payback from that pathetic raider game we played last year. Sweet revenge

Since: May 08

Swansea, MA

#8 Oct 30, 2008
boy they are really desparate now. Moss made this guy look good and that was the best of him. All he did was throw bombs up and pray that Moss would be around to catch it. He's done and needs to face reality.
YOMAMMA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Oct 30, 2008
A Way Out wrote:
Maybe a boat w/strippers is why he is coming back. Can you blame him? Duante sucks, hopefully we play him again and get some payback from that pathetic raider game we played last year. Sweet revenge
HATER!
YOMAMMA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 30, 2008
Hosed wrote:
Figues...loser sees what loser does. Does Detroit even win a game this year?
HATER!
skip

Decatur, GA

#11 Oct 30, 2008
allright
allright

lets give Daunte a nice welcomeback to the NFL.
He deserves it.
Too bad the cowgirls didn't get him.
Hosed

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2008
YOMAMMA wrote:
<quoted text>
HATER!
Uuh, Ya...OK. So who do you think Detroit beats looking at their remaining schedule??
Kumar

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 30, 2008
Yawn. He still sucks, but he could be better than Orlovsky.
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#14 Oct 30, 2008
What does this say about the level of talent on the lions team? A shitty QB on a shitty team!

Since: Sep 07

West Sacramento, CA

#15 Oct 30, 2008
Say what you will about lions fans but they continue to almost fill their venue while a resurgent Dolphin team has a hard time disguising empty seats as paying fans. While I lived in the Miami area I never missed a game. What the hell is the problem down there??? The fins bills game sounded like a Beefalo home game on TV. YOU FIN FANS DOWN THERE SUCK....SUPPORT YOUR TEAM OR RISK LOSING IT.
Confucius says

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Oct 30, 2008
Too bad the Lions doesn't play the Dolphins 10 times a season. If that was the Daunte would a future hall of famer..
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#17 Oct 30, 2008
Confucius says wrote:
Too bad the Lions doesn't play the Dolphins 10 times a season. If that was the Daunte would a future hall of famer..
It wouldn't matter if he played the local high school team 10 times a year he will never be a future Hall of Famer! He sucks and his days are over in the NFL. There are a thousand QBs out there that could play for the Kittens!
numb nuts

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 31, 2008
ya maybe last year confucious.if the fins played a culppoper detriot team this year it would only take one play for porter to end culpoopers carrer for good.loser troll
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#19 Oct 31, 2008
numb nuts wrote:
ya maybe last year confucious.if the fins played a culppoper detriot team this year it would only take one play for porter to end culpoopers carrer for good.loser troll
You better have another cup of coffee. You are not making any sense at all.
JAK

Miami, FL

#20 Oct 31, 2008
norcalfinfan wrote:
Say what you will about lions fans but they continue to almost fill their venue while a resurgent Dolphin team has a hard time disguising empty seats as paying fans. While I lived in the Miami area I never missed a game. What the hell is the problem down there??? The fins bills game sounded like a Beefalo home game on TV. YOU FIN FANS DOWN THERE SUCK....SUPPORT YOUR TEAM OR RISK LOSING IT.
We need you to move back. Problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web