Dan Kohns counterpoint column: Packer...

Dan Kohns counterpoint column: Packers should avoid signing Culpepper

There are 2 comments on the Appleton Post-Crescent story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Dan Kohns counterpoint column: Packers should avoid signing Culpepper. In it, Appleton Post-Crescent reports that:

I know it's only a backup quarterback position, but signing Daunte Culpepper wouldn't be the wisest thing the Green Bay Packers could do. via Appleton Post-Crescent

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appleton Post-Crescent.

tad

Orlando, FL

#1 May 1, 2008
Culpepper would be waste of time and money ,he can't read defenses quick enough to be effective in the west coast offense and he throws the ball up for grabs the minute he gets a little pressure on hm

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#2 May 1, 2008
You are correct. and the reason he throws it up for grabs is the only time he was successful was when he had Moss to throw to...then he could throw it up for grabs as Moss would usually catch it. Crapepper is way over rated...
tad wrote:
Culpepper would be waste of time and money ,he can't read defenses quick enough to be effective in the west coast offense and he throws the ball up for grabs the minute he gets a little pressure on hm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web