Cowboys' Jones hints T.O. is staying

Cowboys' Jones hints T.O. is staying

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Cowboys' Jones hints T.O. is staying. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones went on and on Tuesday emphasizing he hasn't decided whether to keep or cut Terrell Owens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

kat

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Great news for fans of every other team in the league. TO stays, Dallas is Doomed.
Jerry Jones

AOL

#2 Feb 18, 2009
I also dropped hints that I still pee my pants. I need T.O. to stay, he likes to change my diaper while Romo gently sprinkles baby powder on my wrinkled bum.

Jessica trhen eats the soiled diaper.
Jerry Jones

AOL

#3 Feb 18, 2009
Jessica "then" eats the soiled diaper. Goobles it up like a yellow burrito.
Cowboyfansince7 5

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2009
Yellow burritos. Is there anything that fat cow will not eat?
Danny Boy

Calgary, Canada

#5 Feb 19, 2009
T.O. is such a joke...why any team would put up with his crap is beyond me but if any team can, it will be Dallas...good..I hope they fall flat again this year as they did last..it serves them right...and as for Romo, mark my words..he is a choke artist..he will never win a big game when it matters.., he doesn't have it in him to do so...but hey, he landed Jessica so more power to him there....
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 19, 2009
Danny Boy wrote:
...but hey, he landed Jessica so more power to him there....
And it was so hard to land Jessica. All it took was a king size bag of Ruffles Chips and 17 large pizzas.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2009
Dear Romo,

Please spend more time practicing the game and stop going out hoggin for fat chicks.

Regards,

T.O.
Geno

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Feb 19, 2009
The real culprit is not TO....how about the
offensive coordinator who could not adjust
to the defensive adjustment made by oppossing
teams since the end of the '07 season.
Lotsa short memories....it was this season the Ravens criticized the Cowgirls offense for being
so simple!...that falls on Jason Garrett, who has
lost his touch and should been gone w/ the def
coach that was termed.....the Romo/Witten love affair needs to come to an end...Witten is a great outlet....but not a game breaker...the Cowboys need TO and they Romo to look his way!
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2009
The real culprit is retarded Jerry Jones. Now he will go 2009 without a defensive coordinator entirely. Allowing dumb Wade Phillips to Head Coach and call Defense. We all saw how good that worked last year after Brian Stewart was lowered to the level of Wades b/itch boy.

Cowboys will fail again to see the Super Bowl in 2009.

They suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web