Sparano won't allow Dolphins to get o...

Sparano won't allow Dolphins to get overconfident

There are 56 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Sparano won't allow Dolphins to get overconfident. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano refuses to allow his players to become overconfident just because they're on a three-game winning streak, are 5-4 and about to host the dysfunctional 2-7 Oakland Raiders .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#45 Nov 14, 2008
So is your facination with this gay micheal.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#46 Nov 14, 2008
so is yours! why do you defend micheal from houston tx. so much? do you want to explain how you are always together F.GG.T! MR COFFEE WITH PIE! at
http:www.topix.com/forum/news/ weird/T5KGCGG
look up "coffee with pie" find micheal from houston tx.and read the soap opera! raider jokes you don't have to go there! micheal. pdddt ding!
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#47 Nov 14, 2008
LMAO! You are a typical stupid Raider fan. Never defended him, questioned why you keep writting about him THEN why you would looking for him if he is so gay and insist on posting how gay he is all over 4 different forums.

Always together? OK, lol. You dont have to worrie though, he seems to be your type, not mine.
Funny, dont see him posting right now nor do I see anyone posting under IP Houston, TX. What a loser. Still looking dumb as usual.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#48 Nov 14, 2008
(LOL) check out your past forums every where! anyways,find micheal at
http:www.topix.com/forum/news/ weird/T5KGCGG
scroll down to "coffee with pie" you will find micheal from houston tx. one freaky dude! what a F.G! now defend yourself! mr coffee with pie!
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#49 Nov 14, 2008
LMAO! You are a typical stupid Raider fan. Never defended him, questioned why you keep writting about him THEN why you would looking for him if he is so gay and insist on posting how gay he is all over 4 different forums.

Always together? OK, lol. You dont have to worrie though, he seems to be your type, not mine.
Funny, dont see him posting right now nor do I see anyone posting under IP Houston, TX. What a loser. Still looking dumb as usual.
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#50 Nov 14, 2008
Tepeapulco Mexico your new boy friend big gay bubba, big gay bubba! Misterio is G.Y! Michael will get jealous!

http://www.funny-games.biz/cartoon/makeyoumyb...
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#51 Nov 15, 2008
micheal, busted! with jeffy! but the HO, american apple pie goes both ways and bubba is you or your true buddy and GHT is the rival! right? whatever, no matter how we look at it you're a F.G!(lol)
Tone

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Nov 15, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
the raiders will be laughing when they beat down that sorry team. raiders will make the playoffs and miami wont! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
and then you woke up
Tone

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Nov 15, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
micheal, busted! with jeffy! but the ****, american apple pie goes both ways and bubba is you or your true buddy and GHT is the rival! right? whatever, no matter how we look at it you're a ****.G!(lol)
you think your team will make the playoffs!!! lmao your team cant even sta healthy!!!!!! the only thing they can do is call a wildcat play and hope it works!! Miami's Defense is too strong and that will never happen
jeff

Perry, NY

#54 Nov 15, 2008
hey you leave Mike alone hes not gay if he was i would know .... if you want someone on their knees im your boy
Armchair Analyst

United States

#55 Nov 15, 2008
Can we PLEASE get back to football now? Thanks much!
jeff

Perry, NY

#56 Nov 15, 2008
Armchair Analyst wrote:
Can we PLEASE get back to football now? Thanks much!
Bills and Cowboys
= SuperBowl :)

Since: Mar 08

O Fallon, IL

#57 Nov 16, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
the raiders will be laughing when they beat down that sorry team. raiders will make the playoffs and miami wont! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
I think the Raiders are already almost mathematically eliminated this season, aren't they? If not, just wait a week or two. THey'll join the Detroit Lions soon.
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#58 Nov 16, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
Maybe if this closet homo would spend more time actually watching a Raiders game vesus searching Topix for gay dudes named "Micheal", he would have half a clue about football.

2-8, I love it!
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#59 Nov 17, 2008
jeff wrote:
hey you leave Mike alone hes not gay if he was i would know .... if you want someone on their knees im your boy
Raider jokes and jeffy are G.Y!
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#60 Nov 17, 2008
Yep, it takes one to know one. Yeeeehawwww!!

lmao @ Raiders and their fans...gay and stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web