Packers running game struggling witho...

Packers running game struggling without Grant

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Packers running game struggling without Grant. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Green Bay is missing Ryan Grant and not just on the roster. Grant suffered a season-ending ankle injury in the season opener and the running game hasn't been the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 1, 2010
"I don't ever think we ever want to get totally one-dimensional," Philbin said. "So say,'OK, we've got the short passing game, that's our run game, carte blanche,' it may work for a couple weeks but you may end up in trouble."

Hmmmmmm. Didn't somebody else say the same thing recently?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daryn Colledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers Double Digit Favorites Again (Oct '12) Nov '12 GBPfan 4
News Pro football: O-line a high priority for Packer... (Apr '11) Apr '11 eric 11
News Aaron Rodgers emerges from Brett Favre's shadow... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mike 154
News MVP Rodgers leads Packers past Steelers 31-25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Brian T 46
News News from around Wisconsin at 6:28 a.m. CST (Jan '11) Jan '11 Joe Merlot 25
News Packers 21, Eagles 16: Aaron Rodgers starts bui... (Jan '11) Jan '11 PB ARMY 29
News Mike Vandermause column: Win Sunday crucial if ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 GBPfan 2
More from around the web