Sports: Jags - Mike Peterson Out Indefinitely After Breaking Ha...

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jaguars linebacker Mike Peterson, the team's top tackler and locker room leader, broke his right hand Sunday against the San Diego Chargers and will be sidelined indefinitely. Full Story
j jo

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Sucks to hear about Peterson. Hope he gets well in time for playoffs!
Tim

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2 Nov 18, 2007
Peterson and Mathis. Our defense is struggling enough. We had better hope the offense can start scoring 30 points per game.
billsfan

San Leandro, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2007
good. now he cant go next week. we need all the help we can get. go bills
dlw

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2007
Hey billsfan,

Your team looked great last night. If you were spotted 50 points, you might have won.

Expect much of the same next Sunday.
JagsFAN

High Springs, FL

#5 Nov 19, 2007
of all people a Bills fan glad for an injury, wow thats low man, especially after the Kevin Everett deal. Allow me to introduce you to Justin Durrant, Mike P's backup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daryl Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trading Anquan Boldin Was Best Thing For Baltim... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
Sports Blitz: Who starts next to Daryl Smith at... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
Chicago Bears: Daryl Smith Would Be a Mere Band... (Mar '13) Mar '13 stuckinwisconsin 1
Derek Cox, Daryl Smith Likely To Get Better Off... (Mar '13) Mar '13 dutch 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 NFL Draft: Jarvis Jon... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 5
Morrison making immediate impact with Jaguars (May '10) May '10 TexasRaider 9
No word yet on Vince Young's knee, but Titans f... (Sep '08) Dec '08 whatever 49

Daryl Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE