Oakland Raiders 2013 Draft Preview

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: SanLuisObispo.com

It seems like the Oakland Raiders start a "new era" every year or two and 2013 will be no exception as former Green Bay and Seattle backup quarterback Matt Flynn should finally get his chance as a starting signal-caller. By acquiring Flynn from the Seahawks, it makes it less likely the Raiders use the No.

Full Story

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Apr 16, 2013
I've got the draft anxiety so bad that I can't wait...It like I don't care who we take, I just want to know so we can get a good take on what this regime is all about when it comes to the draft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrius Heyward-Bey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darri... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
Darrius Heyward-Bey Should Improve with Indiana... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 5
Darren McFadden one of few stars left on Oaklan... (Apr '13) Apr '13 DBuck20 3
49ers a good model, says Oakland Raiders owner ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 raiderfaith 4
Raiders take major dead money now for major cap... (Apr '13) Apr '13 touchdowntimmybrown 3
Flynn eager for new beginning in Oakland (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haleys Commet 5
Raiders' cost-cutting moves continue as McClain... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 4
More from around the web