Mike Mayock Has Raiders Taking Sharri...

Mike Mayock Has Raiders Taking Sharrif Floyd Over Star Lotulelei

There are 7 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Mike Mayock Has Raiders Taking Sharrif Floyd Over Star Lotulelei. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

No matter the draft analyst most everyone has the Oakland Raiders getting into the trenches with the third overall pick in 2013 NFL Draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

RAIDER4LiFE

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Floyd is gooood! But is he better then star ??

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I'm just not a big fan of the defensive tackle position. You only rarely get guys that are real game changers. You have better success with DE's. Go with Moore i say.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Feb 19, 2013
I've noticed a lot of mock drafts have us taking Sharrif...The last several DTs that have been taken in the top 10 (BJ Raji, Sedrick Ellis, Glenn Dorsey, Marcell Dareus, Gerald McCoy, Tyson Alualu, and Suh) only one has really been a diiference maker and that was Suh. I think both Starr and Sharrif are good players but I don't think any are the kind of difference maker Suh is.
I think we can get a better difference maker at #3 overall in Damontre Moore.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I think Star will be a huge game changer for us.

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#5 Feb 19, 2013
01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
I think Star will be a huge game changer for us.
he is my choice too, hope hes not taken at the 1 or 2 spot
manzo_831

Pacific Grove, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> he is my choice too, hope hes not taken at the 1 or 2 spot
yup I agree star is a BEAST hope we get him we need that kind of player in the trenches..

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Totally agree TR. I mean, when you do get that dominant DT it's such a big game changer but it just doesn't happen as often as dominant DE's.
TexasRaider wrote:
I've noticed a lot of mock drafts have us taking Sharrif...The last several DTs that have been taken in the top 10 (BJ Raji, Sedrick Ellis, Glenn Dorsey, Marcell Dareus, Gerald McCoy, Tyson Alualu, and Suh) only one has really been a diiference maker and that was Suh. I think both Starr and Sharrif are good players but I don't think any are the kind of difference maker Suh is.
I think we can get a better difference maker at #3 overall in Damontre Moore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrius Heyward-Bey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darri... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
News Darrius Heyward-Bey Should Improve with Indiana... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 5
News Darren McFadden one of few stars left on Oaklan... (Apr '13) Apr '13 DBuck20 3
News 49ers a good model, says Oakland Raiders owner ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 raiderfaith 4
News Oakland Raiders 2013 Draft Preview (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haleys Commet 1
News Raiders take major dead money now for major cap... (Apr '13) Apr '13 touchdowntimmybrown 3
News Flynn eager for new beginning in Oakland (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haleys Commet 5
More from around the web