NFL Hiring Experts To Monitor Gang Signs

NFL Hiring Experts To Monitor Gang Signs

There are 9 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jul 16, 2008, titled NFL Hiring Experts To Monitor Gang Signs. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Concerned that some players might be flashing the hand signals of street gangs, the NFL has hired experts to examine game tapes to look for gestures, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

hATE nEGROS

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2008
All the NFL does is make these gangstas rich
ja-gal

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 17, 2008
hATE nEGROS wrote:
All the NFL does is make these gangstas rich
No, people like you who watch NFL every Sunday and Monday make the players rich.
paul felenczak

Maywood, CA

#3 Jul 17, 2008
I don't get the reason for this "story". What's the point of hiring experts to monitor gang signs if there is no penalty for displaying these gang signs? And who are the experts, gangbangers?
El Squid

San Diego, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2008
another way to misled us into thinking that they are going to clean up the bad boyz. Next thing will be congress practicing signs and sign recognition instead of reviewing the bills in front of them... I am not a sports guy, I have no heros like that...

All my heros (4,000 plus) are miles away...
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#5 Jul 17, 2008
ja-gal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people like you who watch NFL every Sunday and Monday make the players rich.
You forgot Thursdays and Saturdays! Man I can't wait to make them rich!!! Come on preseason get here now!!!!
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#6 Jul 17, 2008
El Squid wrote:
another way to misled us into thinking that they are going to clean up the bad boyz. Next thing will be congress practicing signs and sign recognition instead of reviewing the bills in front of them... I am not a sports guy, I have no heros like that...
All my heros (4,000 plus) are miles away...
And those 4000 can't wait to watch football either!
paul felenczak

La Jolla, CA

#7 Jul 17, 2008
xX619Xx wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot Thursdays and Saturdays! Man I can't wait to make them rich!!! Come on preseason get here now!!!!
I'm down with that !!!!
EL SQUID

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2008
xX619Xx wrote:
<quoted text>And those 4000 can't wait to watch football either!
you right my heros cant watch they games, oh by the way they can't watch anything cause the died in a senseless war... Enjoy the gang flashing....
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#9 Jul 20, 2008
EL SQUID wrote:
<quoted text>
you right my heros cant watch they games, oh by the way they can't watch anything cause the died in a senseless war... Enjoy the gang flashing....
Jesus ain't got no plasma? Chit I am going to hell!!! You go chase butterfies and I will go watch footbal where all your heros will be. God didn't say it was ok to kill during war, he said thou shall not kill. Is that route you wanted to take?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web