Suspect in Darrent Williams murder tu...

Suspect in Darrent Williams murder turned over to feds

There are 17 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Suspect in Darrent Williams murder turned over to feds. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Willie Clark, a suspect in the murder of Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, was turned over to federal authorities Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Snitch Snatch

Arvada, CO

#2 Jul 5, 2007
Time to start squealing Willie, you POS... RIP D-Will. Hope the truth comes out soon!
Chimp

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2007
Been too long....a snitch for that amount of cheese would have come out.
lol

Longmont, CO

#4 Jul 5, 2007
lol-way to go!!!!!
Chimp

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2007
Shania Twain: "Whatever".
AKA

Broomfield, CO

#6 Jul 5, 2007
What is sad is that DWill died for no reason cuz some dumba** gangbanger needed the thrill to get even with people that DWill just happen to be with....I hope Willie and all that are in on this rot in hell as well as jail....What goes around comes around that is for sure!!!
God Bless you DWill you will always be an angel!

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#7 Jul 6, 2007
"...his parole was revoked on a technicality."

Here's my idea of revoking his parole on a technicality:

"Sorry, boss, I was cleaning the gun and it just went off."
Max

Loveland, CO

#8 Jul 6, 2007
Hopefully the feds can make something stick against this guy. Everyone related to that gang needs to be off the streets.

I feel bad for what happened to DW, but his dealings with the gang are what caused his demise. The attack was not random at all. DW may have been famous, but he was still part of the 'hood.
Wiseacre

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 6, 2007
I just don't understand gangs. Is the only purpose sex, violence, drugs and useless killing? Can't blame this on illegals!
Silly Rabbit

Englewood, CO

#10 Jul 6, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
Here's my idea of revoking his parole on a technicality:
"Sorry, boss, I was cleaning the gun and it just went off."
I agree - just kill them all. All they do is cost taxpayers money and are a public enemy. Do not waste our time and money. Hell I won't tell !!!!
joe

Littleton, CO

#11 Jul 6, 2007
Max wrote:
Hopefully the feds can make something stick against this guy. Everyone related to that gang needs to be off the streets.
I feel bad for what happened to DW, but his dealings with the gang are what caused his demise. The attack was not random at all. DW may have been famous, but he was still part of the 'hood.
Bulls*** he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Darrent Williams was a good man and didn't deserve to die. He wasn't even the target for the shooting. So F*** you- you piece of S***.
Motorcyclist

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 6, 2007
FRY HIM!!! Then execute him.
Dan

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 6, 2007
AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL REAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY

let the scum bags rot in hell and let the Broncos go all the way this year RIP Damien and Darrent
Justice

Omaha, NE

#14 Jul 6, 2007
Totally agree. They went after specific target(s) for a reason.
Max wrote:

“Dominique”

Iowa "Go Hawkeyes"

#15 Jul 6, 2007
Sealed federal indictment.

He is involved in some SERIOUS sh&t.

“Dominique”

Iowa "Go Hawkeyes"

#16 Jul 6, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
Sometimes the feds want people free for certain reasons.
hoodrat

Littleton, CO

#17 Jul 6, 2007
If you think DW didn't have connections than you are naive as h*ll. Why was he hanging with thugs?

“Dominique”

Iowa "Go Hawkeyes"

#18 Jul 6, 2007
hoodrat wrote:
If you think DW didn't have connections than you are naive as h*ll. Why was he hanging with thugs?
If you have real connections, you are not allowed to hang with thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web