Josina Anderson

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR
Josina "JoJo" Anderson is a producer/reporter for FOX 31 Sports in Denver, Colorado. Full Story
Rebecca Sawyer Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 1, 2010
You are invited to participate in this year's 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games, to be held in and around Denver July 4-9, 2010!
On Sunday, July 4, 11:30 a.m., we kick off the Games at Civic Center Park, welcoming our over 500 athletes, their coaches, families and thousands of volunteers, from around the country, Britain and Puerto Rico. We are going to demonstrate Quad Rugby and would love to have you participate along side the veteran wheelchair athletes, to highlight the amazing events that will be held at the Denver Convention Center the week of July 4, 2010! What a way to support our national heroes!
About the Games: The National Veterans Wheelchair Games is the largest annual wheelchair sporting event of its kind in the world. The Department of Veterans Affairs and Paralyzed Veterans of American partner to present the Games around the country. This year, the Eastern Colorado Healthcare System and the Mountain States Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of American, are hosting the event in Denver. Over 500 veteran athletes will participate in seventeen competitive sports in venues located throughout the Denver metro area. In addition to producing national and world-class champions, the Games provide opportunities for newly disabled veterans to gain sports skills and be exposed to other wheelchair athletes. In past years, one-quarter of the competitors have never before participated in any type of organized wheelchair sports competition.
Weeklong events will take place at the Colorado Convention Center, City Park, Dicks Sporting Goods Park, Invesco at Mile High, Cherry Creek Reservoir, Apex Meyers Pool and Fishback Park.
This is an incredible event which highlights the courage, camaraderie and compassion of veterans who now use a wheelchair due to injuries or illnesses either suffered during service or after. It is a great way to honor our heroes!
Please let me know if you can participate on Sunday, July 4 at 11:30 a.m., at Civic Center Park in this awesome event! If you cannot attend, who do you think on your news staff would participate?
For more information on this event and more about Colorado and veteran athletes competing, please see our website (scroll over to the far right of screen):
http://www.denver.va.gov/nvwg/nvwg.asp
Chris

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Seriously.....I've stopped watching 31 because Josina Anderson! She is horrible and I simply can not stomach her nauseating commentary. Please, Please take her off the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1

Darrent Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE