Suspect in Darrent Williams murder faces new charges

Full story: KUSA Denver 51
" Willie Clark, a suspect in the murder of Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, was brought up on new charges on Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jihadists for Jesus

Denver, CO

#44 Jul 7, 2007
Chewy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dips**t, shut the f**k up. Your pathetic attempt to insult someone over the internet for their style or personal beliefs was about as sad as your depressing existance if you need to justify yourself by insulting someone you don't even know over the internet.
Get a life, you judgemental prejeduced f**k.
Chewy, chill out. Allah is watching.
Jihadists for Jesus

Denver, CO

#45 Jul 7, 2007
SoSAd wrote:
Is there only bored white racist people on this forum? Would any of you refer to Darrent as a Monkey or Jigaboo, or is it just the black people you dont like? Please clarify.
Yes.
WOW

Denver, CO

#46 Jul 7, 2007
WHY?

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#47 Jul 7, 2007
james wrote:
<quoted text> Dagoth, Nice pic. You need to spend more time outside, In the sun, Oh I sorry your a gothic vampire or whatever.
It's not a picture, it's an avatar. And no, I'm not goth or vampire. I just like the graphic.
Tracy

Alamosa, CO

#48 Jul 10, 2007
Darrent will be so missed. I hope that all young people stay safe out there because it is a tragedy when so many lives are lost for pointless violence. Rest in peace my brother.

“I AM AN EDITOR FOR Medina ”

Since: Jun 07

Bailey, Colorado

#49 Jul 10, 2007
Lisa

Aurora, CO

#50 Jul 11, 2007
GMAN wrote:
Willie Boy.. if you are guilty, I hope they hang you from the highest tree!
I CONCUR!
Dave

Mediapolis, IA

#51 Jul 11, 2007
Ever since I heard about the murder of Darrent Williams I thought why. I guess some things we just can't tell why. I remember that great pick D-Will made against the Bengals. That was so great!! willie clark will get the justice he deserves in the judicial system and in general population in prison. My thoughts have been with the family of Darrent Williams ever since the terrible New Years Eve. Thanks for the memories D-Will!
Trin Tragula

Fort Collins, CO

#52 Jul 11, 2007
Dave wrote:
willie clark will get the justice he deserves in the judicial system and in general population in prison.
Unfortunately, he will most likely be treated like a hero in there for killing someone. The prison population seems to have a value system all its own. Kill someone and you are respected. Kill a cop or a celebrity and you are a hero. Now if he would have molested a child, he would face certain torture and death from fellow inmates. it's hard to figure those people out.
i loved d will

Denver, CO

#53 Jul 11, 2007
burn n hell whoever killed him. he had promise and drive. u r a loser who will never be productive, and never had the chance, cause u just aint nuthing!
i loved d will

Denver, CO

#54 Jul 11, 2007
burn in hell whoever killed d... atleast he had promise and drive... and inspired us... he was short, but soo atheletic... you will never be even a spec in his ability. you got nothing to give to society... ur a nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
•••
•••

Darrent Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••