Suspect in Darrent Williams murder fa...

Suspect in Darrent Williams murder faces new charges

There are 51 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Suspect in Darrent Williams murder faces new charges. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" Willie Clark, a suspect in the murder of Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, was brought up on new charges on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GMAN

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 6, 2007
Willie Boy.. if you are guilty, I hope they hang you from the highest tree!
alicia valdez

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2007
yup me too.
7 news has a good page on this story, as well as some good vids.
GMLWORLDCHAMP

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 6, 2007
No one is going to miss these gang banger, drug using, drug pushing losers!

We'll all miss people like Darrent Williams and that's the real sick part of this whole mess...we all lose out on knowing and seeing Darrent play football!
I am Not Right

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 6, 2007
Agreed, make an example of you for all the RETARDED gang bangers out there!!!
ERIN

Aurora, CO

#5 Jul 6, 2007
THAT BASTARD NEEDS TO SIT AND ROT IN JAIL CUZ NO 24 YEAR OLD DESERVES TO HAVE THERE LIFE TAKEN FOR NO APPARENT REASON. F*** A GANG. GANG MEMBERS NEED TO BE SHOT.

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#6 Jul 6, 2007
So, the pre-pubescent IT department at Topix strikes again. This forum used to have fifty or better posts in it. Now they're all gone. I really wish 9News would get an independent forum. Topix sucks.
Chuck

Denver, CO

#7 Jul 6, 2007
Gang members are no more than air wasteing punks.
No good for society, in fact they should be treated as terrorists and given the death penalty, really are the different than what we are fighting overseas? Somewhat, but the end result is they take lives, so really what is there a diffrance?, give them the death penalty. We lose too many lives in Iraq, but we also lose MORE right here at home mostly due to punks in gangs.
Miss Juicy

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 6, 2007
I loved Darrent!
I hope some justice is served to the suspects
Trin Tragula

Fort Collins, CO

#9 Jul 6, 2007
Willie Clark = worthless gang banging jigaboo piece of donkey excrement.

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Windsor, CO

#10 Jul 6, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
So, the pre-pubescent IT department at Topix strikes again. This forum used to have fifty or better posts in it. Now they're all gone. I really wish 9News would get an independent forum. Topix sucks.
So, I'll say what I said before:

Gangmembers are nothing more than domestic terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly.
Trin Tragula

Fort Collins, CO

#11 Jul 6, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I'll say what I said before:
Gangmembers are nothing more than domestic terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly.
We should pack those worthless pieces of crap up and ship them to Afghanistan where they can be publicly and slowly beheaded.
AKA

Littleton, CO

#12 Jul 6, 2007
Like I said in the last post I did yesterday....I know Willie and his crew will get what is coming because I believe in carma....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....and I think his time is running out....Also like the others have said it is so sad when dumb a** gang bangers take the lives of inocent people like DWill.. Just know that DWill is now and forever an angel that will be with us and the Broncos...WE LOVE YOU DWILL!!!!
Common Sense

Commerce City, CO

#13 Jul 6, 2007
Yeah, but look at all the publicity these jokers are getting. Now who's famous? We're just adding fuel to the fire by giving them attention.

Idiots. Where the heck are their fathers?
I found them

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 6, 2007
Chimp

Englewood, CO

#15 Jul 6, 2007
The Crips have been running since the early 80's here in Denver. You'd think they'd be squashed by now. The cheese was there for the taking to snitch on the other guys in the car....nobody took it cause like mafia rules: you'd die before getting to the court. They'll be no conviction. Interesting who represents the Crips down the road. Pro bono.
Monk

AOL

#16 Jul 6, 2007
14 posts and no one is asking the obvious question: Why did these thugs shoot into Darrent Williams' vehicle in the first place? We know that these guys were into selling drugs, did someone in his vehicle cross these guys in a crack deal, flip them off over a traffic incident, what the hell set it off?
Trin Tragula

Fort Collins, CO

#17 Jul 6, 2007
I found them wrote:
Dirty Apes is probably about as appropriate an analogy as any given the type of people that these are.
"Tre Tre .... Crips" What kind of stupid f__king made-up kind of names do these idiots come up with, anyway?

“Proud to be a Geek”

Denver, Co

#18 Jul 6, 2007
I hope that this will eventually lead to some answers in this murder. This gang banging piece of sh!t and all of his posse should be round up and shot.

“I AM AN EDITOR FOR Medina ”

Bailey, Colorado

#19 Jul 6, 2007
Monk wrote:
14 posts and no one is asking the obvious question: Why did these thugs shoot into Darrent Williams' vehicle in the first place? We know that these guys were into selling drugs, did someone in his vehicle cross these guys in a crack deal, flip them off over a traffic incident, what the hell set it off?
Thats what i like to know. Why did they kill him and how was it started. If anyone finds out let me know.
Anti Pole Smoker

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Jul 6, 2007
I'm sick of these black pieces of crap as well. It seems to me that if the legislature and the police wanted to put a stop to these domestic terrorists, they could. Why doesn't Bush alter the law for them as he did for restricting our civil rights or enacting domestic eavesdropping?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web