Gang members linked to Darrent Willia...

Gang members linked to Darrent Williams' case indicted

There are 143 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 26, 2007, titled Gang members linked to Darrent Williams' case indicted. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Local, state and national law enforcement agencies have been invovled in the indictments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

United States

#186 May 11, 2007
With Amnesty votes coming up next week itís time to Act TODAY:

Letís bombard our representatives with faxes. Itís free and you just do it from this site (No Fax machine needed)

http://www.numbersusa.com

Everyone on these anti ILLEGAL posts. TAKE ACTION TODAY by sending a free fax or two or ten (takes less than 2 minutes)
about time

South Jordan, UT

#187 May 16, 2007
took long enough. me and my mom are big time bronco fans and are infeiorated that one of ours is gone forever. hoep the basterds get what they deserve.
Intelligencia

Mckinney, TX

#188 May 28, 2007
Butch M wrote:
Nice work. I hope they don't stop there and go after all the Mexican gangs of illegal aliens that are wreaking havoc on our communities:
http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_3_immigra...
Blogs like this are prime examples of the mob mentality, backed by factless assertions and misdirected emotions, that has overridden the reason, logic, and individual intellect that made America the most powerful country in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web