Broncos Bailey fine with playing spec...

Broncos Bailey fine with playing special teams

There are 7 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Broncos Bailey fine with playing special teams. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Relax. The seven-time Pro Bowl cornerback who led the league in takeaways last season wonders why anybody would fret over his new, expanded role.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

K DOGG

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 13, 2007
what a PRO
Sean

Loveland, CO

#2 Sep 13, 2007
I don't care!!! When you have The Best Defensive Player in the league, he should NOT be on special teams. Champ is more then Special, he's a Frnchise. Don't worry about knockin' on wood, get on your knees. [email protected]
Neil

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 13, 2007
It's still alarming to see him out there, considering what we saw happen to Kevin Everett when he made a special teams tackle.
anon

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 13, 2007
Thats the Champ. At least there is one GREAT football player who thinks of more than himself, the team. "I will do whatever it takes" Great attitude that a lot of players lost.

Glad to see him step up to the plate and show us that he is out there as his job. If your a man short you do over-time to cover for him.

Go CHAMP!
grizzly adams

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Sean, from the mouth of the man himself "relax"
This is what being a "team Player"
is all about.
God speed Mr. Bailey

Kick some raider arss this weekend
Lora

Parker, CO

#7 Sep 13, 2007
What a class act Champ is! He may need to get that leg in shape if Elam can't boot it thru!
packernation

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 14, 2007
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web