Broncos' Al Wilson Taken To Hospital

Broncos' Al Wilson Taken To Hospital

There are 11 comments on the cbs4denver.com story from Dec 4, 2006, titled Broncos' Al Wilson Taken To Hospital. In it, cbs4denver.com reports that:

A chill far deeper and more palpable than the 16-degree conditions that enveloped INVESCO Field at Mile High fell over the Broncos early in the fourth quarter Sunday when Al Wilson was transported from the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs4denver.com.

kris mcmillan

Clarkston, WA

#1 Dec 4, 2006
jahy cutler wasnt bad but hes still playing like a rookie. i think at this point u should quit and think about next year.
TJ Goodwin

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2006
For the Broncos, lately, all of the "hoopla" has been about Plummer. I feel compelled to speak my peace, something that's been stirring in my head for some time: Maybe the media, fans, and everyone else should take a long hard look at Mr. Shanahan's performance & attitude. I think that he has demonstrated a bit of arrogance & defiance for the past 2 or 3 yrs.. So.......perhaps, the lesson here is that it is often justified and certainly somewhat necessary to take a look at the "captain of the ship" when the ship is off course.
bro

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 1, 2007
kris mcmillan wrote:
jahy cutler wasnt bad but hes still playing like a rookie. i think at this point u should quit and think about next year.
ur gay jay cutler is good
Big 12 Fan

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jan 1, 2007
bro wrote:
<quoted text> ur gay jay cutler is good
It may be true that Kris is gay and it is probable that TJ Goodwin's comments above have merit. However, this is not the time for name calling. Our condolences should be with Darrent Williams' family and friends and the Bronco's organization; not to mention NFL (and Big 12) fans everywhere.

“keeping a watchful eye”

Since: Dec 06

Hwy 101

#5 Jan 1, 2007
Big 12 Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be true that Kris is gay and it is probable that TJ Goodwin's comments above have merit. However, this is not the time for name calling. Our condolences should be with Darrent Williams' family and friends and the Bronco's organization; not to mention NFL (and Big 12) fans everywhere.
How true, a terrible tragety has struck all of football.
KCscoe

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2007
I may be a chiefs fan, but my thoughts and prayers go out to Darrent's family and friends and the broncos organization as well as the broncos' fans and football fans everywhere. He was taken from us too soon, he will be missed!
Bob

Stockton, CA

#7 Jan 1, 2007
Darrent Williams was great player and will be missed. This is terrible tragedy. My condolences go out to his family and the Broncos organization.
Troy Berner

Murdock, NE

#8 Jan 1, 2007
I am a longtime Broncos fan and am very saddened by the news of Darrent Williams death. My thought s and payers are with his family and the Broncos
Kris Mcmillan

Clarkston, WA

#9 May 23, 2007
bro wrote:
<quoted text> ur gay jay cutler is good
ill screw you up bro
Bigcock

Clarkston, WA

#10 May 30, 2007
kris mcmillan wrote:
you silly btch bro
Brandon Rine

AOL

#11 Jun 7, 2007
Denvers gonna have a good season with a good 2nd year QB Jay Cutler. He will throw for at least 4000 yds. and make it to the pro bowl with Champ Bailey,John Lynch,Rod Smith and Javon Walker.Hese better than the other QBs in is draft (Vince Young and Matt Lienart).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web