Prosecution reveals secret telephone ...

Prosecution reveals secret telephone recording during Willie Cl...

There are 7 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Prosecution reveals secret telephone recording during Willie Cl.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A man driving a limousine carrying Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams and his entourage testified that he saw a white SUV pull up beside the vehicle just as shots rang out but couldn't see who was firing the shots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Kevin

Evergreen, CO

#1 Feb 26, 2010
I like your headline, Fox. Do you think Darrent William's ghost arranged for her to be shot in the head as he testified?
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Those thugs are great for gay sex.
CMG

Littleton, CO

#3 Feb 27, 2010
I can't think of anything good that alcohol ever brings.
Keith Hardeman

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2010
I came up with Dee in Fort Worth Texas....I can say Dee was a great person and a true freak of nature. I always thought I was a good athlete after playing Dee in a game of basketball I truly knew what it meant to be a pro athlete. May he forever rest in peace......
MEAT

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 11, 2010
HE IS NOT GUILTY. IT IS CLEARLY NOT PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT WILLIE CLARK MURDERED DARRENT WILLIAMS. SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO SAVE THERE OWN LIFE FROM GOING TO PRISON IS USING HIM AS A SCAPE GOAT.
raymond cocuzza

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
sorry to hear that R.I.P D-WILL that punk ass bitch deserves the death penalty
WHATDOYOUCARE

Pueblo, CO

#7 Mar 11, 2010
MEAT wrote:
HE IS NOT GUILTY. IT IS CLEARLY NOT PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT WILLIE CLARK MURDERED DARRENT WILLIAMS. SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO SAVE THERE OWN LIFE FROM GOING TO PRISON IS USING HIM AS A SCAPE GOAT.
Too bad, so sad. Who cares? Get a rope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web