Javon Walker Parties in Vegas. Can Yo...

Javon Walker Parties in Vegas. Can You Blame Him?

There are 6 comments on the The Big Lead story from Jan 10, 2007, titled Javon Walker Parties in Vegas. Can You Blame Him?. In it, The Big Lead reports that:

Denver Broncos receiver Javon Walker, who allegedly held teammate Darrent Williams in his arms following the tragic drive-by shooting very early on New Year's Day, is suddenly entangled in a messy little web ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Big Lead.

DANA

Kirtland, NM

#1 Feb 20, 2007
EVERYONE GRIEVES DIFFERENT, DONT JUDGE A MAN UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN THEIR SHOES. HE IS HUMAN LET HIM DEAL WITH HIS PAIN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN JUDGE IS GOD HIMSELF

“Editor: Denver Broncos forum”

Since: Feb 07

Andover, MA

#2 Feb 21, 2007
Is he supposed to mourn forever? No. The man needs to get it out, get his mind off of things. If you just lost your significant other, are you going to sit around for months? No. You go out, have a good time, and take a break from being upset.
Say Huh

Aurora, CO

#3 Feb 23, 2007
Did he mourn at all? I mean, the fact that he didn't go to the funeral is disrespectful!
short1426

Missoula, MT

#4 Feb 24, 2007
Say Huh wrote:
Did he mourn at all? I mean, the fact that he didn't go to the funeral is disrespectful!
Until you've had someone die in your arms you really have no idea HOW you're going to react-cut Javon some slack, that cannot be an easy thing to go through.

“Editor: Denver Broncos forum”

Since: Feb 07

Andover, MA

#5 Feb 26, 2007
Exactly, if you saw someone shot, gasp for their last breath, and die in your arms... are you going to want to jump on your feet right after that? No! I don't blame him. I didn't go to my grandfather's funeral, and that is not because I didn't love him... it is because it was going to be more devastating then when they asked me to pull the plug!

I can relate to Javon.
Jaya

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2007
All I have say is .... I go by what the last 2 said... U wasn't there so I do u know what he is feelin!!! I'd probably be in my bed with the sheets over my head!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web