Redskins' Sean Taylor dies day after ...

Redskins' Sean Taylor dies day after shooting

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Redskins' Sean Taylor dies day after shooting. In it, Newsday reports that:

Pro Bowl safety Sean Taylor died Tuesday after he was shot in his home by an apparent intruder, leaving the Washington Redskins in mourning for a teammate who seemed to have reordered his life since becoming a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Shades

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2007
Honestly, I feel as if theres some foul play going on, you can just smell it. I hope they get the horrible beast that caused this young mans death. Blessings go out to this young mans family and friends for their loss, he will be missed by many Redskin fans.
Deuce.

Since: Oct 07

Oakdale, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2007
No matter the circumstances,this is a shame. RIP,kid.
Craig Kennedy

Bountiful, UT

#3 Nov 27, 2007
My thought's and prayers go out to Sean's Family and Friends. This is the worst possible most senseless act one could imagine.

A Life Long Redskins Fan
Woodbridge VA

Plainsboro, NJ

#4 Nov 27, 2007
Its a sad state of affair to have so many young people dying from gun shot wounds. Lets see what the politicans running for office are going to do about gun control.
Prayers are sent out to his family and his lovely daughter that will never know who her father was as she gets older. Whomever did this not only took the life of a young player, but a little girls father.
luis tucker

Woodland, CA

#5 Nov 27, 2007
you'll be missed man rip wish i could have seen you play in person.
jake

Claremont, NH

#6 Nov 27, 2007
taylor was one of my favorite players to watch. He was having such a good year that it just makes it all the more harder to see him gone.
Washington DC

Plainsboro, NJ

#7 Nov 27, 2007
After reading some of the other comments left on other pages. I am glad to find one page that people are sending out their blessing to his family. People have to deal with so much when they lose a love one regardless of how it happens. Thank you guys who have left positive messages on this page.
katia

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Nov 27, 2007
My throughts and prayers go out to the family of Sean Taylor.
Martia

Wake Forest, NC

#9 Nov 27, 2007
he cant play
loo

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Nov 27, 2007
he is cute and got a cute smile
jake

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Nov 27, 2007
He has an cute butt like my boyfriend chris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrent Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect indicted in slaying of Broncos' Williams (Oct '08) Mar '13 ana 3
News David Haugh: Bears' Marshall speaks his mind (Oct '12) Oct '12 Murphstyle 1
News The Stars Align For Tebow's Broncos (Dec '11) Dec '11 Full Moon-ing 2
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall Stabbed By Wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Coach Cam Cameron 15
News Police: WR Brandon Marshall stabbed by wife (Apr '11) Apr '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jen 1
More from around the web