2010 NFL Draft: LeGarrette Blount Per...

2010 NFL Draft: LeGarrette Blount Perfect Fit For San Diego Chargers

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 10, 2010, titled 2010 NFL Draft: LeGarrette Blount Perfect Fit For San Diego Chargers. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the departure of the great LaDainian Tomlinson eminent, the need to draft an every-down running back will be critical for the San Diego Chargers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Reality

Lakeside, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Once again you think of drafting players for offense. And once again with your pick the Chargers will not go to the Superbowl.Wake up you idiot. The Chargers have plenty of offense.Good teams win with defense.How many time's have you people screamed at your t.v, SACK HIM! We need defense! A proven defensive end,two would be better.Castillo? Give me a break,big contract,no production. Julius Peppers is available,GET HIM! Gee, did you watch the super bowl. What happened to the colt's defense when Freeny left the game? But no,the Chargers will draft another project player.He'll be good in the future, they think, but we need the future NOW! Running back's are a dime a dozen with a good offensive line. Bennet is a stronger running back than Tomlinson at this point.Should have traded Tomlinson and kept Turner,but no, bad management once again prevailed.And please Norv, don't think "Pipsqueek" Sproles is a running back, leave him at flanker.C'mon San Diego fan's realize we have the worst managed pro team's of any city.We will never go anywhere until ownership open's the checkbook.
lucylefteye

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2010
to reality who in the world or you talkin about being a project player looks like to me that green is your color why arent you playin stop and think about self you are not perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darren Sproles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles' Carson Wentz has torn ACL, will miss re... Dec '17 RaiderFartvision 2
News Not even Tom Brady could pull off miracle comeb... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Julio Jones leads Falcons past Eagles 26-24 in ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Vikings dub McKinnon the 'Jet' (Jun '14) Jun '14 viking nation 3
News Cowboys Special Teams Only Ones Actually Special (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web