Jetsa defense focused on stopping Tom...

Jetsa defense focused on stopping Tom Brady, Wes Welker

There are 14 comments on the Boston Herald story from Oct 7, 2011, titled Jetsa defense focused on stopping Tom Brady, Wes Welker. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

"I hope I'm a target this game," Cromartie said with a smile. "I want to be a target every game." Well, he better be careful what he wishes for, especially with the way the New England Patriots [ team stats ] ' offense is playing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Yup, Jets trash talking begins. I wish the Pats well in this game. Time to shut a few people up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gamefarts

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Belch...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#4 Oct 9, 2011
Woop, there it is

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NE patriots for life<3”

Since: Oct 11

Salem, NH

#5 Oct 9, 2011
That game was pretty amazing!:D jets suck. They can go die in a hole(; lovin the patriots!!<3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#6 Oct 9, 2011
kyXwit13 wrote:
That game was pretty amazing!:D jets suck. They can go die in a hole(; lovin the patriots!!<3
I agree but I think our D needs work. Jets were to close for comfort.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NE patriots for life<3”

Salem, NH

#7 Oct 9, 2011
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree but I think our D needs work. Jets were to close for comfort.
Yeah deff. Hah, our D is the wrst D stat-like nd suchh.. Lol. I hate the jets soo much.. Sanchez sucks. Hehe(:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#8 Oct 9, 2011
kyXwit13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah deff. Hah, our D is the wrst D stat-like nd suchh.. Lol. I hate the jets soo much.. Sanchez sucks. Hehe(:
So what do you like about Brady?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NE patriots for life<3”

Salem, NH

#9 Oct 9, 2011
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you like about Brady?
Everything! Whats not to like? He gtta nice throw thats amazingly accurate.. Most of the time. He loves the game nd he never gives up. He leads his team like a qb should. Ive loved brady ever since i knew who he was lol. He has 3 dam superbowl rings, nd u no... Nfl's mvp of the league. Pretty impressive !:D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#10 Oct 9, 2011
kyXwit13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything! Whats not to like? He gtta nice throw thats amazingly accurate.. Most of the time. He loves the game nd he never gives up. He leads his team like a qb should. Ive loved brady ever since i knew who he was lol. He has 3 dam superbowl rings, nd u no... Nfl's mvp of the league. Pretty impressive !:D
Sounds like you know quite a bit about him. How long have you been a football fan?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NE patriots for life<3”

Salem, NH

#11 Oct 9, 2011
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know quite a bit about him. How long have you been a football fan?
Well, ive had season tickets since i was 5.. So since then... So about 9 years?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#12 Oct 9, 2011
kyXwit13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ive had season tickets since i was 5.. So since then... So about 9 years?
Well thats just great that your a football fan at the your young age and you sound very smart and up to date on what is going on in football. But as a Man who is 55 years old with two Daughters I just wast to warn you that sometimes being on these blogs can get very nasty and people say very bad things. Also just a suggestion for you. Don't give out any personal information about age, address, phone numbers, where you live or even that you are a girl. Some people will attempt to get more information from you so please be very careful what you tell them. Just want you to be safe and still have a good time. I would want my kids to be safe. Good luck to you. Stay safe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“NE patriots for life<3”

Salem, NH

#13 Oct 9, 2011
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats just great that your a football fan at the your young age and you sound very smart and up to date on what is going on in football. But as a Man who is 55 years old with two Daughters I just wast to warn you that sometimes being on these blogs can get very nasty and people say very bad things. Also just a suggestion for you. Don't give out any personal information about age, address, phone numbers, where you live or even that you are a girl. Some people will attempt to get more information from you so please be very careful what you tell them. Just want you to be safe and still have a good time. I would want my kids to be safe. Good luck to you. Stay safe.
Oh.. Haha alright.. Thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#14 Oct 9, 2011
kyXwit13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.. Haha alright.. Thanks.
Your welcome. Keep watching football. I think your very cool,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#15 Oct 11, 2011
Jets focused on stopping Brady and Welker? lmao How'd that work for ya, Rex?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrelle Revis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notable newcomers to Patriots training camp 3 hr Fart news 2
News 5 Questions New England Patriots Must Answer In... Jun '15 tom wingo 18
News Patriots: Kraft staying positive Jun '15 tom wingo 11
News Wes Welker wants to keep playing, New England P... Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Patriots looking to fill holes May '15 tom wingo 12
News Patriots have more on the horizon (Dec '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 24
News Roster Reset recap: Patriots, Colts atop AFC Apr '15 tom wingo 17
More from around the web