Kansas player: Coach Mangino has been...

Kansas player: Coach Mangino has been inspiration

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Kansas player: Coach Mangino has been inspiration. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Two players defended embattled Kansas coach Mark Mangino on Tuesday as an internal investigation into claims that he mistreated his team entered its second week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Big Don

Comanche, OK

#1 Nov 25, 2009
I think that when your down everybody wants to jump in. Mark is a very good coach. Sports writers, & sports talk shows know more then anybody does. Sometimes they talk just to hear there jaws pop. If they were that good they would have one of those good coaching jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrell Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Jayhawk Stands Up for Mangino (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ryan 1
News Kansas appreciates UTEP's offensive prowess (Sep '09) Sep '09 La Llorona 1
News The Tigers' yellow jerseys didn't help as the J... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Duff 1
News Harris' struggles highlight Kansas secondary's ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 DISAPPOINTED KU fan 1
More from around the web