Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick

Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick

There are 74 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Some people just cannot wait for dog killer Michael Vick to return to professional football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bulldog

Clearwater, FL

#64 Aug 3, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenn-I hope you feel the same way about your sick sadistic ancestors who rape, tortured, hung, and did god knows what to over 100 million blacks during and after slavery.
If you going to use the "monster" make sure you describe your people!
oh right because you know everyones family background...First off your own people sold these people into slavery and kept slaves themselves. i am white and my ancestors did not come to this country till the early 1900's....all white people did not own slaves or even support slavery hence the civil war....dont forget the slave huts your people were kept in on the west african coast by there own people waiting to be sold like cattle...African americans are also not the only race of people to endure slavery.....And i can assure nobody on this forum has ever owned a slave or been a slave....trying to hold people accountable for others actions just because they look the same is ignorant....
Flute

Goodrich, MI

#65 Aug 3, 2009
funny thing is wrote:
Dog fighting and rooster fighting and all other fighting continues in the hills of virginian ran by all types of country bred people...
I hope Michael Vick makes a big come back and makes millions...which of course will be used to help animal shelters around the country...
These condemning people don't realize he can do a lot more good if he succeeds, than if he fails...
If he's in the lime light, the issue of animal cruelty will remain high...if Michael fades...than dog fighting will continue in the rural areas like it has for 100 years...
Go Michael!!! Make Millions!!!
We want that devil out of the spotlight. He thinks he is sooooo important.

Mr. Vick has failed with football. He is finished.

Vick will never make a comeback. That devil is done.
Flute

Goodrich, MI

#66 Aug 3, 2009
Let Vick get a regular job. He does not deserve to be on TV playing football. And Strutting his evil butt. He thinks he is so cool. We are sick of hearing about him. We are sick of seeing his wicked presence. We are sick of his smirk expressions every time he knows the camera is on his evil presence. I wish he would leave us alone. We are sick of hearing about that stupid thug.
bulldog

Clearwater, FL

#67 Aug 3, 2009
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>And that's why we are here
http://www.petitiononline.com/ridofvic/petiti...
And people have every right not to like him...
adam hopper

Hiawassee, GA

#68 Aug 3, 2009
I wonder if anybody here has ever made a mistake? He's sorry all you losers get over it. He's going to come back and play and nobody cares if any of you "very influential" people buy and of his stuff. Most of you never watched him play anyway so im sure everyone is terrified to lose your patronage.

get your own life
Leah

Langley, KY

#69 Aug 3, 2009
James wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have to feel sorry for killing dogs. That's why he did two years in prison, but some people just can't grasp that concept of time served. It doesn't matter how he feels about a dog, or how you feel about a dog, or any other dog lover on this forum. The fact that he did his time means he can go out and do the same thing again if he so chooses, and there is nothing you could do about it but write some more articles. THE TRUTH HURTS!
I do believe there is something Law Enforcement could and would do about it!The Truth Hurts!
Barry

United States

#70 Aug 3, 2009
Flute wrote:
Let Vick get a regular job. He does not deserve to be on TV playing football. And Strutting his evil butt. He thinks he is so cool. We are sick of hearing about him. We are sick of seeing his wicked presence. We are sick of his smirk expressions every time he knows the camera is on his evil presence. I wish he would leave us alone. We are sick of hearing about that stupid thug.
you are right!

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#71 Aug 4, 2009
Power To The People wrote:
<quoted text>hey freak i guess you forgot when some of the other posters on this forum cracked on you for using so many different names one screen name bs you have several names,.
Yea, YOU in your other names. I don't know where you got the idea, I guess from the way YOU operate, that I am more than one screen name on this forum. It's ok, it only makes you even more of a moron than you already appear to be.

You are one bipolar freak, run to your nearest clinic and ask for help. Some of them take foodstamps for payment, better spent that way than on the crack you usually waste them on--
lil

Hartford, CT

#72 Aug 4, 2009
mike vick needs to get back in the game and get his carrer back on track he did his time and he wants to start over he wants to do better.
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#73 Aug 4, 2009
you are a true miserable lifeless nut, relaxa,rachael, the list goes on and on, bipolar freak you couldn't have described yourself better.
bulldog

Clearwater, FL

#74 Aug 4, 2009
adam hopper wrote:
I wonder if anybody here has ever made a mistake? He's sorry all you losers get over it. He's going to come back and play and nobody cares if any of you "very influential" people buy and of his stuff. Most of you never watched him play anyway so im sure everyone is terrified to lose your patronage.
get your own life
people make mistakes all the time...but not many people are involved with killing and torturing dogs all while running an illegal dog fighting ring for 7 years...this is not a mistake
Rachael

Lake Worth, FL

#75 Aug 4, 2009
Power To The People wrote:
you are a true miserable lifeless nut, relaxa,rachael, the list goes on and on, bipolar freak you couldn't have described yourself better.
Excuse me, I don't know who relexe is but I am not Jen and I haven't been on this thread! But continue you fantasy if it makes you feel better, FREAK
Add this
By our count, The 6 teams that have showed nothing remotely close to bravery or leadership on this issue are and might therefore be considering picking up Michael Vick are:

Baltimore Ravens or on twitter
Green Bay Packers or on twitter
Carolina Panthers (Whose home state experienced a murder that might be related to the Michael Vick gambling ring) or email [email protected]
Pittsburgh Steelers or contact or by email at [email protected] (note the Steelers almost came off this list but their non-answer doesn’t give them any points for being brave enough to stand up against violent criminals)
San Diego Chargers or on twitter or contact them here or comment on their new blog
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#76 Aug 4, 2009
Rachael wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, I don't know who relexe is but I am not Jen and I haven't been on this thread! But continue you fantasy if it makes you feel better, FREAK
Add this
By our count, The 6 teams that have showed nothing remotely close to bravery or leadership on this issue are and might therefore be considering picking up Michael Vick are:
Baltimore Ravens or on twitter
Green Bay Packers or on twitter
Carolina Panthers (Whose home state experienced a murder that might be related to the Michael Vick gambling ring) or email [email protected]
Pittsburgh Steelers or contact or by email at [email protected] (note the Steelers almost came off this list but their non-answer doesn’t give them any points for being brave enough to stand up against violent criminals)
San Diego Chargers or on twitter or contact them here or comment on their new blog
yeah right
Rachael

Lake Worth, FL

#77 Aug 4, 2009
WHO are you that I or Jen need to justify anything?Right a Vick fan NOBODY. http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2007/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darnell Dockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Revive the Ariz... (May '13) May '13 Rocafella tha Don 9
News Katherine Webb, Alabama quarterback's girlfrien... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 8
News Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Darnell Dockett nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Britt 1
News NFC West has been happy hunting grounds for Giants (Oct '11) Oct '11 _yernogood- 1
News Hanie to the rescue! Not (Jan '11) Jan '11 Saluki Rod 1
News Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers - sco... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Johannak 1
More from around the web