Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick

Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick

There are 74 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Some people just cannot wait for dog killer Michael Vick to return to professional football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#22 Aug 2, 2009
F--K Football wrote:
<quoted text>
Could care less if they get offended or not but I won't give my money to anyone that condones that type of behavior. Any sane person with a conscience will do the same.
as i said that will be a tremdous loss for them
Boo Hoo

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2009
William wrote:
I guess that's why the cat-killer is facing 158 years. We won't forget what he did to those people's pets either. He is white.
boo hoo
http://www.petitiononline.com/ridofvic/petiti...
Other significant sponsors of the NFL include:

Coors
Miller Distributing
Subway Restaurants
Quiznos
Pepsi
Coke
Doritos
Sierra Mist
Go-daddy.com

There are many others.

My Peyton Manning drinking cup went into the trash after he said “I wish him the best” during last night’s preseason game, when asked about the Vick situation. That was it. We are done watching the NFL and more importantly supporting the NFL through these sponsors until they throw Vick to the curb.

We don’t wish Michael Vick the best. We wish the 60 or so victims of Bad Newz Kennels that are distributed across the state in local shelters the best. Unfortunately their future is not good. At least they won’t be electrocuted, shot, hanged, drowned or slammed to the ground until they die painfully. Their heads and bodies will be stroked by the thankless shelter workers that have become attached to these poor dogs. These dogs are sitting at the shelter waiting on Michael Vick to take a plea deal, then they will be put to sleep humanely – at least Mr. Vick and his friends won’t be the last human they see or touch.
Tamara

United States

#24 Aug 2, 2009
Boo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo
Coors
Miller Distributing
Subway Restaurants
Quiznos
Pepsi
Coke
Doritos
Sierra Mist
Go-daddy.com
There are many others.
My Peyton Manning drinking cup went into the trash after he said “I wish him the best” during last night’s preseason game, when asked about the Vick situation. That was it. We are done watching the NFL and more importantly supporting the NFL through these sponsors until they throw Vick to the curb.
We don’t wish Michael Vick the best. We wish the 60 or so victims of Bad Newz Kennels that are distributed across the state in local shelters the best. Unfortunately their future is not good. At least they won’t be electrocuted, shot, hanged, drowned or slammed to the ground until they die painfully. Their heads and bodies will be stroked by the thankless shelter workers that have become attached to these poor dogs. These dogs are sitting at the shelter waiting on Michael Vick to take a plea deal, then they will be put to sleep humanely – at least Mr. Vick and his friends won’t be the last human they see or touch.
the updated anti-Vick list
we are proud of you
Atlanta Falcons.(We know it kind of goes without saying.)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers.(The Bucs have been silent since Vick was reinstated; they previously have said they aren't interested.)

Detroit Lions.(Pre-reinstatement.)

New York Jets.(Pre-reinstatement and last week.)

New York Giants.(Recently.)

San Francisco 49ers.(Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

St. Louis Rams.(Pre-reinstatement, and possibly post-reinstatement.)

Dallas Cowboys.(Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Washington Redskins.(Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Houston Texans.(Pre-reinstatement.)

Indianapolis Colts.(Pre-reinstatement.)

Seattle Seahawks.(Pre-reinstatement.)

Buffalo Bills.(Post-reinstatement.)

Cincinnati Bengals.(Post-reinstatement.)

Miami Dolphins.(Post-reinstatement.)

Kansas City Chiefs.(Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

Philadelphia Eagles.(Post-reinstatement.)

Jacksonville Jaguars.(Post-reinstatement.)

Minnesota Vikings.(Post-reinstatement.)

Chicago Bears.(Post-reinstatement.)

Tennessee Titans.(Post-reinstatement.)

Oakland Raiders.(Post-reinstatement.)

New England Patriots.(Post-reinstatement.)

Cleveland Browns.(Post-reinstatement.)
Get a clue

Tucson, AZ

#25 Aug 2, 2009
doesn't have anything to do with Race folks. Vicks was just simply wrong, and his dogs (the ones that lived and were able to be rehabilitated back into society)didn't deserve what they got. Unfortunetly many humans don't know their true friend until they have owned a dog.
Beverly

United States

#26 Aug 2, 2009
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>the updated anti-Vick list
we are proud of you
Atlanta Falcons.(We know it kind of goes without saying.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers.(The Bucs have been silent since Vick was reinstated; they previously have said they aren't interested.)
Detroit Lions.(Pre-reinstatement.)
New York Jets.(Pre-reinstatement and last week.)
New York Giants.(Recently.)
San Francisco 49ers.(Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)
St. Louis Rams.(Pre-reinstatement, and possibly post-reinstatement.)
Dallas Cowboys.(Pre-reinstatement and recently.)
Washington Redskins.(Pre-reinstatement and recently.)
Houston Texans.(Pre-reinstatement.)
Indianapolis Colts.(Pre-reinstatement.)
Seattle Seahawks.(Pre-reinstatement.)
Buffalo Bills.(Post-reinstatement.)
Cincinnati Bengals.(Post-reinstatement.)
Miami Dolphins.(Post-reinstatement.)
Kansas City Chiefs.(Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)
Philadelphia Eagles.(Post-reinstatement.)
Jacksonville Jaguars.(Post-reinstatement.)
Minnesota Vikings.(Post-reinstatement.)
Chicago Bears.(Post-reinstatement.)
Tennessee Titans.(Post-reinstatement.)
Oakland Raiders.(Post-reinstatement.)
New England Patriots.(Post-reinstatement.)
Cleveland Browns.(Post-reinstatement.)
go to the Sack Vick site for instructions
http://www.sackvick.net/2009/08/02/only-6-nfl...

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#27 Aug 2, 2009
Power To The People wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that one can of soup you buy will make all the difference in the world hahaha
LMAO at you freak--I don't even buy the soup, but neither do I buy Nike shoes, but they sure listened to the 1000's that contacted them when MV was first accused of being the monster he has been proven and admitted to being. They dropped him like a hot potato!!

And you call yourself "Power to the People"? What people??? Nevermind, I suspect I know. LMAO
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#28 Aug 2, 2009
Freak anyone that talks to themselves 24/7 shouldn't call others a freak,I agree they dropped him then but don't count on it this time, those few pennies that you may or may not spend don't mean nothing HAHAHA, it's all about making money which is the real reason you don't want to see Vick in the NFL, that petition will go just about as far as the last one you had LMAO
Rachael

Keystone Heights, FL

#29 Aug 2, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at you freak--I don't even buy the soup, but neither do I buy Nike shoes, but they sure listened to the 1000's that contacted them when MV was first accused of being the monster he has been proven and admitted to being. They dropped him like a hot potato!!
And you call yourself "Power to the People"? What people??? Nevermind, I suspect I know. LMAO
they are still accusing posters of being the same person.
LOSER

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#30 Aug 2, 2009
Freak anyone that talks to themselves 24/7 shouldn't call others a freak,I agree they dropped him then but don't count on it this time, those few pennies that you may or may not spend don't mean nothing HAHAHA, it's all about making money which is the real reason you don't want to see Vick in the NFL, that petition will go just about as far as the last one you had LMAO
Well, we'll just see. There are many of us dedicated to doing anything we can do to derail MV's NFL football career. It may work, it may not. But at least we will have tried, and not sat back and cried about the "injustice" of it all--

In the end, if we fail, I believe wholeheartedly that Karma will get MV. She got OJ. It might have taken years, but finally, he's where he belongs. The same will happen to MV. Mark my words, FREAK. He'll get what's coming to him, and its not the lifestyle of the rich and famous. No matter how much you cry and whine. Nothing you can do to save the thug, he's a thug and he's not gonna change. LMAO
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#32 Aug 2, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we'll just see. There are many of us dedicated to doing anything we can do to derail MV's NFL football career. It may work, it may not. But at least we will have tried, and not sat back and cried about the "injustice" of it all--
In the end, if we fail, I believe wholeheartedly that Karma will get MV. She got OJ. It might have taken years, but finally, he's where he belongs. The same will happen to MV. Mark my words, FREAK. He'll get what's coming to him, and its not the lifestyle of the rich and famous. No matter how much you cry and whine. Nothing you can do to save the thug, he's a thug and he's not gonna change. LMAO
karma doesn't get people like vick karma gets biotches like you too, you have sat your weird azz on the internet for two years straight wishing harm on someone else you really sound more like a thug than what you claim he is, that what you are afraid of isn't it that he will have more than your poor azz, you cry and whine so much that you can't even keep your name straight in just about a second you will start talking to yourself what a nut. you keep trying with your worthless petitions i would call you a FREAK too but you go way behond being a freak i think you are in a category all by yourself,if not sure seems like it by this forum since most of the comments are written by you. bottom line vick will play and there is nothing that you or your silly azz petitions can do about it LMAO
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#33 Aug 2, 2009
Rachael wrote:
<quoted text>they are still accusing posters of being the same person.
LOSER
hahaha nut
WOM

United States

#34 Aug 2, 2009
William wrote:
I guess that's why the cat-killer is facing 158 years. We won't forget what he did to those people's pets either. He is white.
THAT GUY JUST CONFESSED. I hope he gets everyday.
James Greene

Jasper, TN

#35 Aug 2, 2009
I can't until some team is stupid enough to sign this psychopath. I will make a small fortune on PROTEST T-SHIRTS.
Vick is not sorry. He just wants to play in the NFL again. No one who did what he did to dogs, for as long as he did it, willfully and maliciously, could ever even understand sorrow.
Boycott and petition any team that signs this scum-of-the-Earth.
James Greene

Jasper, TN

#36 Aug 2, 2009
"PowertothePeople" is an idiot. Has no understanding of the English language. He does not use punctuation.
How can anyone take his post seriously when laced with urban slang, idiocy, and impossible to understand grammar?
Please PowerToThePeople, get a decent education and pull yourself up by the bootstraps or you will have a long, welfare recipient life ahead of you.
James Greene

Jasper, TN

#37 Aug 2, 2009
Way to go redneck hater. Way to pull the race card. You go! Everyone respects that.
Leah

Langley, KY

#38 Aug 2, 2009
.<quoted text>karma doesn't get people like vick karma gets biotches like you too, you have sat your weird azz on the internet for two years straight wishing harm on someone else you really sound more like a thug than what you claim he is, that what you are afraid of isn't it that he will have more than your poor azz, you cry and whine so much that you can't even keep your name straight in just about a second you will start talking to yourself what a nut. you keep trying with your worthless petitions i would call you a FREAK too but you go way behond being a freak i think you are in a category all by yourself,if not sure seems like it by this forum since most of the comments are written by you. bottom line vick will play and there is nothing that you or your silly azz petitions can do about it LMAO
Nobody cares what Vick has.It's all going to lawyers and bankruptcy anyway.Your only comeback to anyone is the sos.Why don't you research Vick and see what he's really about and ALWAYS has been about.Edu cated?Yes.Talented?Yes.Sociopa th?Yes.Degenerate?Yes.Sadist?Y es.Hoodlum?Yes.Just another educated FOOL with a sadistic twist.There have been many and he is just one more.They don't stay out of trouble very long because they just play at being human.They mimic human beings but they have no conscience.Defend until you are blue but nobody believes one word of that crap you sling over and over.Get a new answer.
Nick

Keystone Heights, FL

#39 Aug 2, 2009
James Greene wrote:
Way to go redneck hater. Way to pull the race card. You go! Everyone respects that.
Just our favorite thing
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#40 Aug 2, 2009
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what Vick has.It's all going to lawyers and bankruptcy anyway.Your only comeback to anyone is the sos.Why don't you research Vick and see what he's really about and ALWAYS has been about.Edu cated?Yes.Talented?Yes.Sociopa th?Yes.Degenerate?Yes.Sadist?Y es.Hoodlum?Yes.Just another educated FOOL with a sadistic twist.There have been many and he is just one more.They don't stay out of trouble very long because they just play at being human.They mimic human beings but they have no conscience.Defend until you are blue but nobody believes one word of that crap you sling over and over.Get a new answer.
Oh yes you do care about what he has and you care a lot if you didn't you wouldn't be so worried about him returning to the nfl as for me having an education don't let that worry you i had a very good education i am writing this way because that is what i want to do pretend you are a english teacher and figure it out or just don't read it
Doglover

Keystone Heights, FL

#41 Aug 2, 2009
Boo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo
Coors
Miller Distributing
Subway Restaurants
Quiznos
Pepsi
Coke
Doritos
Sierra Mist
Go-daddy.com
There are many others.
screw them
Doglover

Keystone Heights, FL

#42 Aug 2, 2009
James Greene wrote:
"PowertothePeople" is an idiot. Has no understanding of the English language. He does not use punctuation.
How can anyone take his post seriously when laced with urban slang, idiocy, and impossible to understand grammar?
Please PowerToThePeople, get a decent education and pull yourself up by the bootstraps or you will have a long, welfare recipient life ahead of you.
typical Vick forum race baiter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darnell Dockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Revive the Ariz... (May '13) May '13 Rocafella tha Don 9
News Katherine Webb, Alabama quarterback's girlfrien... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 8
News Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Darnell Dockett nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Britt 1
News NFC West has been happy hunting grounds for Giants (Oct '11) Oct '11 _yernogood- 1
News Hanie to the rescue! Not (Jan '11) Jan '11 Saluki Rod 1
News Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers - sco... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Johannak 1
More from around the web