Down with Dog-Killer Michael Vick

Aug 1, 2009 Full story: Free Republic 74

Some people just cannot wait for dog killer Michael Vick to return to professional football.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wilfish4774

Niceville, FL

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Those people if they truly were interested in vick's rehabilitation they would be thinking less of him paying back his creditors and living the elitest life style and more of teaching him the values of a regular human being.
John

Morrow, GA

#2 Aug 2, 2009
F--K Football

Morganville, NJ

#3 Aug 2, 2009
college football

Morrow, GA

#5 Aug 2, 2009
is all I will watch
I signed both.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2009
Me too, I signed both. I also went to Campbells soup website and commented to them (they are a big NFL sponsor) that I will never buy another product of theirs if they advertise in ONE game in which Vick plays--IF any team actually signs him--LMAO

Anybody else want to send them email:
http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/ContactUs....
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#7 Aug 2, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
Me too, I signed both. I also went to Campbells soup website and commented to them (they are a big NFL sponsor) that I will never buy another product of theirs if they advertise in ONE game in which Vick plays--IF any team actually signs him--LMAO
I am sure that one can of soup you buy will make all the difference in the world hahaha
Get Teal

Roanoke, VA

#8 Aug 2, 2009
If Michael Vick was white all you idlers will not be obseeded in creating all this petiotions. Nothing is as painful to white racist like a black man getting rich. He did his time.
Rachael

Morrow, GA

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Whatever,yea right
PIT LOVER

Shirley, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
I signed and so did my brother, boyfriend, sister, aunt, and 4 of my friends, Thanx Jennifer
Rachael

Morrow, GA

#11 Aug 2, 2009
PIT LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>I signed and so did my brother, boyfriend, sister, aunt, and 4 of my friends, Thanx Jennifer
My girls are here
F--K Football

Morganville, NJ

#12 Aug 2, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
I wrote Cambells and listed all of the sponsors contact info here but they deleted it - not too hard to find though, it's all on the Internet.

I wrote everyone of them and I am not eating Cambells soup, drinking Pepsi, Coke, Miller, Coors, eating at Subway or Quiznos, and I am moving my domain names from godaddy.com - oh and no Dorritos.

I will also protest and organize as many boycotts of any team that signs him that I can. I'm all over this.

I do want to know why the Stealers haven't said they aren't interested? WTF?
F--K Football

Morganville, NJ

#13 Aug 2, 2009
Yea! The Cleveland Browns said "No, thanks" to Vick - go Cleveland, we love you!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/browns...

That leaves the Steelers (uhm), Arizona Cardinals,
Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings and Houston Texans. What say you?
Power To The People

Ypsilanti, MI

#14 Aug 2, 2009
F--K Football wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote Cambells and listed all of the sponsors contact info here but they deleted it - not too hard to find though, it's all on the Internet.
I wrote everyone of them and I am not eating Cambells soup, drinking Pepsi, Coke, Miller, Coors, eating at Subway or Quiznos, and I am moving my domain names from godaddy.com - oh and no Dorritos.
I will also protest and organize as many boycotts of any team that signs him that I can. I'm all over this.
I do want to know why the Stealers haven't said they aren't interested? WTF?
you took the time to write all of these companies i sure hope they don't get offended that you won't use anymore of their products, i know that will be a trmendous loss for them
F--K Football

Morganville, NJ

#15 Aug 2, 2009
Power To The People wrote:
<quoted text>you took the time to write all of these companies i sure hope they don't get offended that you won't use anymore of their products, i know that will be a trmendous loss for them
Could care less if they get offended or not but I won't give my money to anyone that condones that type of behavior. Any sane person with a conscience will do the same.
m vick sucks

Champlain, NY

#16 Aug 2, 2009
Get Teal wrote:
If Michael Vick was white all you idlers will not be obseeded in creating all this petiotions. Nothing is as painful to white racist like a black man getting rich. He did his time.
send the little black boy back to africa.
PIT LOVER

Shirley, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2009
Power To The People wrote:
<quoted text>you took the time to write all of these companies i sure hope they don't get offended that you won't use anymore of their products, i know that will be a trmendous loss for them
Yes it will when 20,000 more of "him" wont buy their products either, like myself, my family and my friends and their friends and their families and so on..and on..and..on.
Samantha

Brownsville, TN

#18 Aug 2, 2009
F--K Football wrote:
<quoted text>
Could care less if they get offended or not but I won't give my money to anyone that condones that type of behavior. Any sane person with a conscience will do the same.
Go papi!
redneck hater

Fresno, CA

#19 Aug 2, 2009
yea i bet if vick was white all u yanks wuld be like "why are they treating him this come on give him a shot and lets forgit"
smitty

Nanuet, NY

#20 Aug 2, 2009
m vick sucks wrote:
<quoted text> send the little black boy back to africa.
wow more proof of what I have been saying all along.
William

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2009
I guess that's why the cat-killer is facing 158 years. We won't forget what he did to those people's pets either. He is white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darnell Dockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians Revive the Ariz... (May '13) May '13 Rocafella tha Don 9
Katherine Webb, Alabama quarterback's girlfrien... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 8
Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Darnell Dockett nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Britt 1
NFC West has been happy hunting grounds for Giants (Oct '11) Oct '11 _yernogood- 1
Hanie to the rescue! Not (Jan '11) Jan '11 Saluki Rod 1
Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers - sco... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Johannak 1

Darnell Dockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE