BuckeyeXtra - College football notebook: South Carolina upsets ...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Dispatch OSU football beat writer Ken Gordon answers your questions TODAY at NOON about the Buckeyes, Big Ten and college football in general.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2009
Buckeye31

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

OK, poll voters, enough of this slobbering love for the SEC. Just because a team is in the SEC doesn't mean they are faster and better than everybody else. Ole Miss in the Top 5 was pathetic. This is a team that lost to Vanderbilt last year. So they beat Texas Tech in a bowl game. Has it occurred to anyone that TT also is vastly overrated. GET OFF THE SEC/BIG 12 BANDWAGON!!! EACH CONFERENCE HAS 1 OR 2 TRUE CONTENDERS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ACC, BIG EAST AND PAC 10, WHICH HAVE ONLY ONE CONTENDER BETWEEN THE THREE -- USC.
Reese

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Every BCS team will have at least one loss this year. Bosie St will probably go undefeated (I don't see anyone beating them with the slim exception of Hawaii).
annabuckeyenut

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Ole miss better drop below USC. If USC wins this week they'll have them back up to 5th probsably!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darian Stewart Discussions

Search the Darian Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Matt Giordano Signs With The St. Louis Rams (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 1
COLLEGE FOOTBALL: South Carolina shuts down Mis... (Sep '09) Sep '09 hammer69 1
Whata s Going on with Ellis Johnson? (Dec '08) Jul '09 Big Gator 3
USC cut off at the pass (Sep '08) Sep '08 Drew 1
•••
•••
•••
•••