Will Tim Tebow Be Running "Wild Horse...

Will Tim Tebow Be Running "Wild Horses" With the Denver Broncos In 2010?

There are 2 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Will Tim Tebow Be Running "Wild Horses" With the Denver Broncos In 2010?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Alright Broncos fans, here's the deal. Obviously many are under the impression that Josh McDaniels' squad does not need a quarterback in the upcoming draft because of the emergence of Kyle Orton, and some with good reason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Victor

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 30, 2009
Even with Orton, other teams would have to spend time establising special defensive plans just to handle a person like Tebow. If he is available, I would consider him; however, there are still other problems that need fixing and might take priority if the right player is available.
Elway was god

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2009
That would be incredible, Tebow is already use to throwing to receivers that are wearing blue and orange. This combo, could bring the Bronco's fans, including myself the bragging rights we deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darcel McBath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars Waive Safety Darcel McBath (Jun '12) Jul '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders scouting report: Raiders vs. Broncos (Dec '10) Dec '10 TexasRaider 3
News Denver Broncos Training Camp (Aug '10) Aug '10 f fudgepecker 1
News Ranked Big 12 foes meet in Columbia (Oct '07) May '10 mark gilley 3
News Mississippi delivers in huge win over Texas Tech (Jan '09) Jan '09 Krypto Red 2
News Texas Tech stuns Texas with late touchdown (Nov '08) Nov '08 campy 1
News McCoy, Harrell face off in big West Texas showdown (Oct '08) Oct '08 Hook Em 4
More from around the web