Arizona Cardinals Need to Replace General Manager Rod Graves

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Sometime this morning, the ownership of the Arizona Cardinals need to sit down with general manager Rod Graves and head coach Ken Whisenhunt and talk about the state of the team.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
Bodine

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

While I agree that the O line is terrible, the real issues lie with the head coach. Whiz is the leader of this team. If the O line is bad its his fault. If the D is good its his fault. He had to make changes to make the D good. He had Grimm when they went to the SB. Whiz lost warner, traded most of the leadrs of his team, ket 2 Rookie QB's and went after one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Who is at fault. How many times are the running backs hit behind the line. Where are the holes for them to run. The only time a hole opens is when the Defense allows the holes to open, The O line coul not open a jar of jam. They are not working togeather and they sure are not getting the support the need to protect the qb and to open holes through play calling. I love me some Beanie but he has got to have help. I hope they trade Beanie to a team that can use him the way he should be used and not abused.
Corn Kolb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Still laughing at the Kolb trade....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent D'Anthony Batiste Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Alabama quarterback John Parker Wilson r... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick 1
Pittsburgh Steelers Make 15 Roster Moves; Reduc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 TTU2019 2
Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
Redskins add to line, shuffle their backfield (Nov '09) Nov '09 jofo 1
D' Anthony Batiste (Dec '07) Dec '07 George Charkalis 1
Sports - Falcons' Weiner Out For Season (Nov '07) Nov '07 Getatme 1
Panthers OG says recent arrest had racial overt... (Jul '07) Jul '07 booyowyaya 2

Search the D'Anthony Batiste Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••