Bills pick off Tebow 4 times, romp past Broncos for 40-14 victory

Dec 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Log Cabin Democrat

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is sacked by Buffalo Bills' Arthur Moats during the second half of Saturday's game in Orchard Park, N.Y. The Bills won 40-14. AP ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos' comeback train were derailed by an opportunistic Buffalo Bills defense.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
browns4ever

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

Loved seeing Teabagow get his clock cleaned repeatedly and show himself off for the worst QB in the league.

Leading a couple of 4th-quarter comebacks and playing like crap the rest of the time is NOT going to make an NFL career for Timmy the Friend of Jee-sus....:)
Cover Two

Rochelle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

The SI cover jinx lives!!!!! Ever since Tim "OLD TIME RELIGION" Tebow appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated, the Broncos have lost 2 in a row & everybody from Aspen to Pueblo to Boulder to Littleton to Colorado Springs better PRAY that #15 is NOT the cover guy for Madden 13 because that's the NFL's version of the Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards!!!!!

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

I'm glad Tebow got his ass handed to him. Anyone who thinks God is on their side while they're playing football, which is technically an abomination according to the Bible by the way since it's touching the skin of a dead animal, needs to have it handed to them.

I believe in God but I don't believe in getting on some soap box to proclaim how strong your faith is.
Noodle Arm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

4 INTs...very impressive...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dante Rosario Discussions

Search the Dante Rosario Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
NFL Preview - Carolina (Sep '09) Sep '09 zman 1
Panthers take NFL lead in penalties (Oct '08) Oct '08 cassey 1
Garcia leads Buccaneers past Panthers 27-3 (Oct '08) Oct '08 jim1 1
Delhomme, Panthers stun Chargers as time expires (Sep '08) Sep '08 scsuperchargers 6
Your #1 San Diego Chargers Blog, Podcast, and F... (Sep '08) Sep '08 RAIDER MISTERIO 2
Muhammad's comments create stir for Bears-Panthers (Sep '08) Sep '08 schneep 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••