LSU struggles early but routs Miss. St.

Aug 31, 2007 Full story: The Seattle Times

“We felt like on offense we didn't have to make any really big plays.”

Craig Steltz and his teammates in the secondary will get all the credit for their six interceptions in No. via The Seattle Times

Full Story
echiro34

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2007
I didn't think LSU looked as good as all the pre-season hype they are receiving. The scoreboard looks a lot worse than the game was. I'm guessing it just took a bit of getting the kinks out for them early in the season.

http://SportSnipe.com/lsu_football
Tigers 2004 champs

Westwego, LA

#2 Aug 31, 2007
They looked alot better in the second half... I think there was a bit of a learning curve in the first half... But Flynn did a great job and made some great decisions and some bad... They'll be alright...

I too was thinking in the first quarter, Is Miss State gotten that good? But when you factor in New QB, Young O-Line, New Offensive Coordinator, Bad weather, and a rather well prepared Miss State D... I think over all it was a good teaching game...

I was also please with the second string comming in in the 4th quarter and putting up 2 scores...

BLT

Since: Apr 07

Holland, MI

#3 Sep 1, 2007
At least LSU won unlike the U of M garbage program that disgracefully lost the a second rate team.Which now makes U of M a third rate team.If the U of M coaches had any pride at all they would resign immediately.
Tigers 2004 champs

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2007
AGREED.... And after watching the VT game, they didn't deserve to win...

Next week will be good, but I am less concerned now with the play that VT put out there today!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny McCray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
For The Dallas Cowboys, In Kiffin They Trust (May '13) May '13 Jerry jones 1
Gosselin: Safety should be a top priority for t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
Despite Years of Needing Safety Help, Dallas Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Big 1
Dallas Cowboys: Restructured Deals, Gerald Sens... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jason behn 1
Cowboys Giving Bryan McCann Another Look (Oct '12) Oct '12 Cowboy fan 3
Dallas Cowboys Trying Out Five Safeties (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 3

Danny McCray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE