Despite Years of Needing Safety Help,...

Despite Years of Needing Safety Help, Dallas Cowboys Have Made Good Decisions at Position

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Despite Years of Needing Safety Help, Dallas Cowboys Have Made Good Decisions at Position. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

I know the popular sentiment is that the Dallas Cowboys havn't been good at finding top notch safeties ever since the early years of Roy Williams and the final years of Darren Woodson , but that premise is not necessarily true.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Big

Davenport, IA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Maybe the boys oughta spend money on Jacksonfor a running back and then Reed as safety and get a o linemen and a d linemen In free agency to help them now. Then throught the draft get o linemen and d linemen.. Then the next 2 years add to it through the draft.. Reed could help the young safties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny McCray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For The Dallas Cowboys, In Kiffin They Trust (May '13) May '13 Jerry jones 1
News Gosselin: Safety should be a top priority for t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
News Dallas Cowboys: Restructured Deals, Gerald Sens... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jason behn 1
News Cowboys Giving Bryan McCann Another Look (Oct '12) Oct '12 Cowboy fan 3
News Dallas Cowboys Trying Out Five Safeties (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 3
News Cowboys TE Witten listed as doubtful against Gi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Giant Failures 8
More from around the web