Picking Against The Spread: What Book...

Picking Against The Spread: What Bookmakers Are Saying About Giants, Eagles, And Cowboys

There are 2 comments on the Blogging The Boys story from Dec 4, 2015, titled Picking Against The Spread: What Bookmakers Are Saying About Giants, Eagles, And Cowboys. In it, Blogging The Boys reports that:

We enlist some professional help to figure out what the odds are for the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Redskins this weekend. I don't know that a 3-8 team like the Dallas Cowboys should even entertain thoughts about making it to the postseason, but such is the state of the NFC East that the Cowboys are just two games behind the division lead, with a chance to close that lead to just one game this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogging The Boys.

RetiredColonelUS AF

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Dec 6, 2015
Always bet against the Giants they make boneheaded decisions game after game
Fart news

Katy, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2015
Spread farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Amendola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady leads Patriots back to Super Bowl, top Ja... Jan '18 Fart Raider Links 2
News New England Patriots hot topic: Phillip Dorsett (Sep '17) Sep '17 Orders phartzz 2
News Julian Edelman injury: How do the 2017 Patriots... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Up phart 2
News New England Patriots Carson Palmer on Tom Brady... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Karma Sue from Cy... 3
News Gronk leaves joint practice with apparent lower... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Belly Chick 2
News New England Patriots: The Tom Brady effect (Dec '15) Feb '16 Sam Testicle 23
News Patriots player's carport rankles in historic n... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4