Eagles stun Patriots

Eagles stun Patriots

There are 2 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Dec 6, 2015, titled Eagles stun Patriots. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles roared back into contention in the shaky NFC East, rallying from a 14-0 deficit, scoring 35 consecutive points and then holding on for a wild 35-28 victory over the New England Patriots on Sunday. Quarterback Tom Brady, with the help of an onside kick, led the Patriots to two late touchdowns, the second with three minutes left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Karl

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2015
I was so upset after this game. The refs cheated the Pats again and Goodell was laughing I bet then I couldn't get it up to spank it to my Brady bobble head doll. So I licked the neighbors dogs balls and called it a night. Sad and lonely Brady fan : (
Fart news

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2015
Stun farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Amendola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady leads Patriots back to Super Bowl, top Ja... Jan '18 Fart Raider Links 2
News New England Patriots hot topic: Phillip Dorsett (Sep '17) Sep '17 Orders phartzz 2
News Julian Edelman injury: How do the 2017 Patriots... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Up phart 2
News New England Patriots Carson Palmer on Tom Brady... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Karma Sue from Cy... 3
News Gronk leaves joint practice with apparent lower... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Belly Chick 2
News New England Patriots: The Tom Brady effect (Dec '15) Feb '16 Sam Testicle 23
News Patriots player's carport rankles in historic n... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4