Eagles' starters show they need work ...

Eagles' starters show they need work -- themorningcall.com

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Eagles' starters show they need work -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles' first-team offense didn't finish enough plays, and the first-team defense couldn't get off the field consistently on third-down plays early Sunday night in a preseason game against the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Tom

Allentown, PA

#2 Aug 27, 2007
Or maybe it's just because they were playing PA's favorite team, The Steelers!
Annie Laurie

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2007
Hey! Wizdumb - settle down, the season hasn't even started.

:D
Kramer

Skippack, PA

#5 Aug 27, 2007
In his own words after last week's game, McNabb has certainly got us back to "where we were when he left." Unfortunately, he seems to forget where we were when he left last November was 5 and 5 and it was Garcia and company that got us to the playoffs. Just another example of how out of touch with reality he sometimes is.
jon

Raleigh, NC

#6 Aug 27, 2007
this game meant nothing. Like a scrimmage. eagles are right where they need to be. everything is gonna open up with bwest and lj and if you cant see that then your not very smart. sorry for the steelers fan enjoy every win you get in the preseason b/c not many will come this year and i guarantee they dont make the playoffs. they are the 3rd best team in their division or should i say 2nd worse but what is cleveland? gl
Mike

Allentown, PA

#7 Aug 27, 2007
Right on, Tom!
Philly sucks

Grove City, PA

#8 Aug 27, 2007
jon wrote:
this game meant nothing. Like a scrimmage. eagles are right where they need to be. everything is gonna open up with bwest and lj and if you cant see that then your not very smart. sorry for the steelers fan enjoy every win you get in the preseason b/c not many will come this year and i guarantee they dont make the playoffs. they are the 3rd best team in their division or should i say 2nd worse but what is cleveland? gl
Eh, I don't think so a sshole. We'll have plenty of wins just like the one we got last night. Face it, McNabb may as well retire. One good hit to his knee and he'll be out for the rest of this season. It's a good thing we no longer have Kimo. He could give good ol' Donovan some Kimo therapy just like he did with Carson Palmer.
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#9 Aug 28, 2007
Philly sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, I don't think so a sshole. We'll have plenty of wins just like the one we got last night. Face it, McNabb may as well retire. One good hit to his knee and he'll be out for the rest of this season. It's a good thing we no longer have Kimo. He could give good ol' Donovan some Kimo therapy just like he did with Carson Palmer.
Kimo therapy I like that. Hop along Palmer will never be able to deliver, he's a choker just like McNabb and his McKnee Brace. The eagles should have kept Garcia. The worst thing McNabb can do is start to scramble he may not last the season. Same can be said for Krusty McNair with the ravens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Sepulveda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tomlin-Era Drafts Have Stunted Steelers' Growth (Dec '12) Dec '12 justa 2
News Steelers Notebook: Kapinos steps in again for i... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Goodfarts 2
News Sidelined Sepulveda will miss second straight S... (Jan '11) Jan '11 William A Moose 1
News Howdy! A Big D welcome to Packers, Steelers (Jan '11) Jan '11 north hills bill 4
News Gerbil vs. Puma vs. Cheetah (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bob Roberts 2
News First preseason game to be a test for safety Po... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers 2009 Training Camp Preview (Jul '09) Oct '09 BigBenlovers 11
More from around the web