Notebook: OTA participation has McCar...

Notebook: OTA participation has McCarthy enthused

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Notebook: OTA participation has McCarthy enthused. In it, WisInfo reports that:

With all nine offensive installations complete and four weeks of organized team activities in the rear-view mirror, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy expects next week's mandatory minicamp to focus on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

eric

Neillsville, WI

#1 Jun 13, 2008
I heard him mention on a radio interview,that this trainning camp has been the best in the 3 or4 years. Out of his 4 June OTA's this was the best the team looks at this point,so thats encouraging news no doubt.We wont sneak up on anyone this year,and have a harder schedule,,but of course,someteams who everyone thinks will be 11-5 end up being 8-8,so some of these harder games may actually end up being easier then we think of them right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Muir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders free-agency tracker (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 32
News Raiders don't use franchise tag on Veldheer, Ho... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Haleys Commet 5
News Chiefs Sign Free Agent DT Daniel Muir (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 1
News Will the Colts Take a Look at Shaun Rogers? (Feb '11) Feb '11 dave 1
News Colts C Saturday agrees to 3-year-deal (Feb '09) Mar '09 Michael in Ohio 5
News Ryan Grant and the Green Bay Packers dealing wi... (Aug '08) Aug '08 eric 2
More from around the web