Cable protective of line |

Cable protective of line |

There are 5 comments on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Cable protective of line |. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

Sorry folks, there are no wholesale changes coming to the offensive line this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Sep 16, 2010
too much protection and nothing has changed on the (O-line)! oh yeah, valdheer at center. the way i thought they were going to do it in the draft was, okay, a (D)player first. i was okay with that. but then they could have went (O)next and maybe (O) again or (D) and then (O). but no, they went all out on (D) and forgot about the (O)? i think most of the RAIDER nation wanted to get the (O) fixed am i right? now we are suffering with the same players and the same players are suffering. cable, fix it or ex-it!
RAIDERS of 2010!!!
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#2 Sep 16, 2010
by the way, i'm still 100% RAIDER fan!
GO RAIDERS!!!
=)

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Sep 16, 2010
i hope that cable fixes all this and RAIDERS start winning most of their games. i want to be the first to say i admitt i was wrong about cable that he really is the future coach of the RAIDERS. i hope that everything that was fed to us in the offseason was true. that players were just "nervous". i hope we go into our house and totally win this game with that "confidense" that the players had in the preseason. i don't just want to win by a field goal to the rams. i want us to dominate so that when we play our next apponent we walk in with confidence and win or lose by a field goal but have played a rough and tough game. thats what the RAIDERS of 2010 are supposed to be. cable said, "it's time" those were his words. i think he meant he was going to bring this team back to it's winning ways. the season just started and, well, i wouldn't have minded if we lost but i wish we would have showed up just so we can say we lost. one game down. first home game vs rams not sold out. 17 more games to go. i hope this is not a looong season. and if it is, i hope it's for good reason. LET'S GO RAIDERS!
GO RAIDERS!!!
RAIDER

Queen Creek, AZ

#4 Sep 18, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
by the way, i'm still 100% RAIDER fan!
GO RAIDERS!!!
=)
JUST WIN BABY......Run it down their throats!!! ;)

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Sep 18, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
too much protection and nothing has changed on the (O-line)! oh yeah, valdheer at center. the way i thought they were going to do it in the draft was, okay, a (D)player first. i was okay with that. but then they could have went (O)next and maybe (O) again or (D) and then (O). but no, they went all out on (D) and forgot about the (O)? i think most of the RAIDER nation wanted to get the (O) fixed am i right? now we are suffering with the same players and the same players are suffering. cable, fix it or ex-it!
RAIDERS of 2010!!!
GO RAIDERS!!!
You are right that the RaiderNation wanted the Offense fixed because the Offense is the reason defense has been struggling...The offense doesn't keep the field long forcing the defense out there too long. I didn't have a problem drafting Rolando McClain but Lamar Houston in round 2 may have been a mistake. We should've taken the best available OL then. We got rid of the penalty machine Cornell Green, but replaced him with the guy that Green initially replaced so that wasn't much of an upgrade. I think Veldheer will do good at center once he's used to the position, but maybe he should try right tackle and we should bring Jake Grove back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Loper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rookie WR Coale among final cuts for Cowboys (Sep '12) Sep '12 Mike 3
News NFL Free Agency: Oakland Raiders Not in Play fo... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Haleys Commet 6
News NFL blackout rule casts dark shadow on Oakland ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Research your stuff 1
News Lions plan to be aggressive in free agency market (Mar '10) Mar '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News Lions hope shake-up sparks offensive line (Oct '09) Oct '09 West Coast 1
More from around the web