Tillman's punt duty: He wouldn't miss it

Tillman's punt duty: He wouldn't miss it

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Tillman's punt duty: He wouldn't miss it. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Peanut's legs felt like jelly. So Charles "Peanut" Tillman did what Bears special-teams coordinator Dave Toub usually allows him to do if he is too tired from playing cornerback to man a spot on the punt-return ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Fire RonTurner

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2007
I got this from Trib's RosenBlog. It is the best reason yet to fire Turner: "No, wait. The Bears unveiled their own brand of trickery in the third quarter of a tie game: They had the slow-footed, turnover-prone Grossman run a quarterback draw on third-and-7 from the Denver 11, and you betcha, Grossman fumbled and Denver recovered. For those of you keeping score at home, that's one draw for Grossman and no passes thrown to Hester to that point."

If Turner called that draw that is reason enough to fire him. Rex running gives us the best chance to score??? What a horrible, horrible call. Get Rid O' Ron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danieal Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Houston aims to be NFL's top defense (Nov '12) Nov '12 JJ Fartt 1
News Grading the Chicago BearsSpecial Teams (Mar '11) Mar '11 flaca 1
News Bears GM says Smith in for extension (Jan '11) Jan '11 saberblade 1
News Packers-Bears: 'Caveman football' for new century (Jan '11) Jan '11 TUBB29 11
News Vikings close to signing Mike Singletary as lin... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 41
More from around the web