Danieal Manning cramps up but says he...

Danieal Manning cramps up but says he will be fine

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Danieal Manning cramps up but says he will be fine. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Danieal Manning figured cramping could become an issue even before he stepped on the field for the Bears ' first training camp practice Friday at Olivet Nazarene University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Double Standard Reggie

Malden, MA

#1 Jul 31, 2009
I guess that means Chris Williams will be going down any day. I think Angelo has fallen in love with Vanderbilt.
Double Standard Reggie

Malden, MA

#2 Jul 31, 2009
This just in, Bullocks gets burned by rookie. Get used to that.
Hank the Tank

Evanston, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Harrison was drafted at 315 pounds, the Bears had his weight listed at 315 last year on their web site. So he would be 8-9 pounds over weight not 14-15 pounds. They are making him sit out because his weight increased less than 1% of his body mass index. That makes no sense. Not to mention Lovie said he wanted him to put beef up to play the nose tackle position.

It makes no sense it's either still his knee or he is a lot more over weight than they are saying. It's not like Traylor and Washington are out there. Washington was around 365, and Traylor was around 340. Smells like BS to me.
Dick Butkus

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Take a Midol you cramping-pusfy. Don't forget to re-apply your tampon too
Double Standard Reggie

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Another news flash. I got a smelly practice worn jock strap to sniff from Cutler.
Senator Larry Craig

Denver, CO

#6 Aug 6, 2009
Jay Cutler was the guy I had a wide stance for in the airport men's room. We were going to party until I got busted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danieal Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Houston aims to be NFL's top defense (Nov '12) Nov '12 JJ Fartt 1
News Grading the Chicago BearsSpecial Teams (Mar '11) Mar '11 flaca 1
News Bears GM says Smith in for extension (Jan '11) Jan '11 saberblade 1
News Packers-Bears: 'Caveman football' for new century (Jan '11) Jan '11 TUBB29 11
News Vikings close to signing Mike Singletary as lin... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 41
More from around the web