Ex-UM star Morgan set to return

Ex-UM star Morgan set to return

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Ex-UM star Morgan set to return. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Former University of Miami and Taravella star Dan Morgan is giving football another try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Court Jester

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2009
Dan is a great UM player who should not return to the pros. Unless you really need the bucks, why risk another concussion and possibly permanent brain damage. Your health is to important to risk at this stage of your life. You had some good pro years. Let it go at that.
FMM

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2009
I think all of those concussions have had an effect on his thinking. If you can afford to, STAY HOME or find other employment. You are obviously brain damaged if you go back to football.

You are indeed a great player but you are going to be permanently disabled or crippled if you continue to play the game the way you do. Give your family a break and go into coaching rather than playing.
concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 15, 2009
Only 30 years old, you will regret this decision....there is a LIFE after playing football.
silly

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2009
He will be average and a second slower than everyone at best. Let him work out and then dump him.
Fang

Spartanburg, SC

#5 Feb 15, 2009
All of you are right. This makes no sense.
Why would the Saints bring him in, even if he wanted to come back. I don't get it.
MJG

New Orleans, LA

#6 Feb 15, 2009
Great size and speed, very talented..has a slight chance..how old is he ?
Al E Gator

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Feb 16, 2009
Go for it Dan. There is no risk of permanent damage because you don't have a brain.
bill

Kenilworth, NJ

#8 Mar 2, 2009
Al E Gator wrote:
Go for it Dan. There is no risk of permanent damage because you don't have a brain.
Let's think of those GREAT Gaytors in the NFL..thought over,end !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Morgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citing injuries, Saints LB Morgan retires for s... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Sarkozy 3
News Ex-Panthers LB Morgan set to rejoin Saints (Feb '09) Apr '09 Q-ROCK 5
murder in burrville (Mar '09) Mar '09 423569lmom 1
News Re-sign Morgan so he can retire a Panther? (May '08) May '08 John 2
News Enough's enough for ex-Hurricane (May '08) May '08 NC Cane 10
News Dan Morgan (May '08) May '08 jimbo 2
News Ex-'Cane Dan Morgan cut by Panthers (Feb '08) May '08 Fightinibis 17
More from around the web