Ohio State Football Recruiting: Noah ...

Ohio State Football Recruiting: Noah Spence Headlines Loaded 2012 Class

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 30, 2012, titled Ohio State Football Recruiting: Noah Spence Headlines Loaded 2012 Class. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The 2011 season was unkind to Ohio State, but Urban Meyer 's first recruiting class will erase those painful memories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Shawn

Gibsonburg, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2012
It's what you do with the recruits, not who they are. I wish they would post their high school gpa's as they talk about how 'great' they are. I wonder what pattern we'd see with some of these kids going to the OSU's, Florida's, LSU's????

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Yeah, but if you are trying to make a great dinner, the chances of it turning out better increase if you use better ingredients.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2012
And I read that one of the kids (can't remember which) had like a 4.3 GPA and a 30 on the ACT and a couple of others that had high 3's and one is his Senior Class President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Herron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News National Signing Day 2012: Bold Predictions for... (Feb '12) Feb '12 AngelBear_OH 1
News Bowl ban, 9 scholarship losses show NCAA fed up... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Unreal_One 43
News 2012 Gator Bowl: Guide to Ohio State vs. Florida (Dec '11) Dec '11 Truebuckeyefan 13
News NCAA Hits Buckeyes With Bowl Ban (Dec '11) Dec '11 Truebuckeyefan 12
News Ohio State Football: Buckeyes Draw Gator Bowl A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 -Just Sayin- 2
News Bitter rivals battle in the Big House (Nov '11) Nov '11 Matt from Columbus 20
News Scouting reports on this weekend's college foot... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bubba Buckeye 1
More from around the web