Ohio State Football: Buckeyes Draw Gator Bowl Appearance Pending NCAA Ruling

Dec 6, 2011 Full story: Isportsweb.com

Somewhere, a selection committee is amused.A Somewhere, the football gods have a flair for the dramatic.A Somewhere, a writer is describing this game as "synergy". How can a bowl matchup between a pair of .500 teams be made a little more interesting?A Add a twist- in the case of the 2012 Gator Bowl, pit Urban Meyer's new team against his old.A That ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Would the NCAA impose a bowl ban after bowl selections? I am thinking not. That would not only affect the Buckeyes, but also the Gators, the Gator Bowl and every team selected after the Buckeyes in the bowl selection process.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2011
I would think that if there is a post-season ban it would take place next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Herron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Signing Day 2012: Bold Predictions for... (Feb '12) Feb '12 AngelBear_OH 1
Ohio State Football Recruiting: Noah Spence Hea... (Jan '12) Feb '12 -Just Sayin- 3
Bowl ban, 9 scholarship losses show NCAA fed up... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Unreal_One 43
2012 Gator Bowl: Guide to Ohio State vs. Florida (Dec '11) Dec '11 Truebuckeyefan 13
NCAA Hits Buckeyes With Bowl Ban (Dec '11) Dec '11 Truebuckeyefan 12
Bitter rivals battle in the Big House (Nov '11) Nov '11 Matt from Columbus 20
Scouting reports on this weekend's college foot... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bubba Buckeye 1
More from around the web