Knee injury knocks Brady out of game ...

Knee injury knocks Brady out of game in first quarter, but Patr...

There are 10 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Knee injury knocks Brady out of game in first quarter, but Patr.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The thing they feared most finally happened - losing the NFL's reigning MVP to injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Aug 08

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2008
So now we get to see the master Belichick try to get out of this one without his #1. Karma.....
BearsFan

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2008
Brady's done for the year? Are they going to cancel the season?

/sarcasm
Bad But Good

Edmond, OK

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Brady's out for the year,not good for the Patriots. On the flip side, Brady can put himself out for stud.
mark

Edwardsburg, MI

#4 Sep 7, 2008
I hope he's out for the year. Karma comes a calling for the Pats with their coy b.s injury reports !!!
100 Year of Futility

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Sep 8, 2008
They will be okay. The backup should be fine once they start video taping other teams defensive schemes.

Couldn't have happened to a more classless bunch of fans. The worst fans in sports are 1) Cubs fans, 2) Red Sox/Patriots fans
Disgusted

Manteno, IL

#6 Sep 9, 2008
100 Year of Futility wrote:
They will be okay. The backup should be fine once they start video taping other teams defensive schemes.
Couldn't have happened to a more classless bunch of fans. The worst fans in sports are 1) Cubs fans, 2) Red Sox/Patriots fans
Replies such as the ones like this are what make so many people believe that sports fans are a bunch of iditotic back country fools. Do you celebrate when the neighbor boy that accidentally stepped on your new lawn gets shot in a driveby? I hope Brady gets good care and gets well. Did it also occur to any of the big brains here that any team can see what any of the other teams are doing by merely watching videotape replays of previous games?
rocco

Lake Zurich, IL

#7 Sep 9, 2008
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Replies such as the ones like this are what make so many people believe that sports fans are a bunch of iditotic back country fools. Do you celebrate when the neighbor boy that accidentally stepped on your new lawn gets shot in a driveby? I hope Brady gets good care and gets well. Did it also occur to any of the big brains here that any team can see what any of the other teams are doing by merely watching videotape replays of previous games?
you just keep smokikng that crack mr. lame analogy guy.
Disgusted

Manteno, IL

#8 Sep 9, 2008
rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep smokikng that crack mr. lame analogy guy.
Based on your grammar and spelling, I would suggest that get off crack before replying.
Rocco

Lake Zurich, IL

#9 Sep 9, 2008
Sorry Mr. Spellcheck.

Be sure to watch out for drive bys on newly sodded lawns douchetard.

"Based on your grammar and spelling, I would suggest that get off crack before replying."

Bwahahahahaha loser!
Disgusted

Manteno, IL

#10 Sep 9, 2008
Rocco wrote:
Sorry Mr. Spellcheck.
Be sure to watch out for drive bys on newly sodded lawns douchetard.
"Based on your grammar and spelling, I would suggest that get off crack before replying."
Bwahahahahaha loser!
Douchetard. Bwahaha. Does your mother know you are online?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damon Huard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
News Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
News Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
News History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
News Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
News Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
News NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
More from around the web