Dolphins increase offer for Green

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The Dolphins have sweetened their offer to the Kansas City Chiefs for quarterback Trent Green, his agent said Thursday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of169
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 07

MARS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

iT IS SO STUPID HOW MUCH THESE PLAYERS GET PAID AND THEN THEY HAVE US PAY FOR STADIUMS....
THEN HARDLY ANY ONE GOES TO THE GAMES TELL THEM ALL TO BUT THERE OWN FOOT BALLS AND GO BACK TO PLAYING IN THE STREET......
Steve

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

This is starting to P me off now. Don't turn into Wanny & Speilman now. Don't give away draft picks for a guy who is going to start for one year & also in a year we have no shot to win the super bowl. Come on. How simple is this problem.
AMERIPHIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

GIVE UP THE 4TH! IF YOU CAN GET A GOOD ONE IN THE FIRST 3 THEN WHATS THE POINT.
YES THERE ARE TALENTED PEOPLE IN THE FOURTH BUT WILL YOU FIND TRENT THERE...TODAY....UMMMM ((((NOPE!))))
NO BRAINER GUYS
Steve

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

You don't trade away your draft picks. It doesn't work. Just look at history guys come on. Plus your getting a guy who will be gone next year when you could use that pick, assuming you didn't blow the whole QB pick, which I'm assuming the guys who made the pick would assume. Geez!!!!!!!!!!
True Fan

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

No Trent Green!!!!!!!!!
True Fan

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

I can see it now. We have a rookie center, he snaps the ball, he misses a block and down goes Trent Green, he's out for the season. Take a look back at the drafts, plenty of talent in the 4th and 5th rounds. Give them nothing!!!!!!!!
andrew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.

We are fine. Beck is 26. Cleo knows the system. Dauntes getting better. Please God, its not necessary. Has the past taught you anything??? Stop giving away picks for band-aids!!!

For the love of God that draft pick is worth more than Trent Green, who will be retired in 2-3 years.
Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Carl Peterson is a horses' ass.
Cody

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Keep the picks, keep dante, dont take green!

“Paulie Man”

Since: Apr 07

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Nick Saban still sucks.
joseph

Carnesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

who cares????
gatord

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

WHATS WRONG WITH DAUNTE CULPEPPER? If he's "100%" why not give him a chance? Trent Green is old!...
Gil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

This isn't new. I read about this two days ago on profootballtalk.com (check it out). Where's the Sun-Sentinel getting its info from? The Miami Herald?
Truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

If you want to see Beck come in totally green and get hammered by the speed of game, you don't want Trent Green.

If you want any chance of winning next year while an intelligent-awesome pocket passer grooms Beck, You know that Green is the BEST man for the job.

With that being said, MULE-R is blowing this.. Big Time!

Once in a while a lousy 4th round pick turns out to be something. This guy is a great QB and a 4th rounder is nothing compared to what we are getting. We are getting a legitimate shot at winning next year. Something no QB on the current roster offers.

A 4th seems like a no brainer. DONE! Where do I sign? Daunte has one winning season in 7 years and that was his 1st year. He hasn't been over .500 since 2000. Beck can't come in and start right away. We need to get the Green deal done YESTERDAY.

Atlanta is in BIG trouble right now. They made a huge mistake in trading Shaub and Vick is facing hard times and also Roger Goodell. If they give a 4th and pay the current salary, we are left hanging. MULE-R better get this done.

Nevermind a conditional 5th, GIVE THE DAMN 4th ALREADY AND HOPE THEY TAKE IT! GET IT DONE!!
JetMan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

Of course, someone had to flinch first..and by all means it was going to be the losers of South Florida. The Miami Mullet. They need any and all help possible. Atlanta has a very good shot at coming under the wire and grabbing Green, thus making the Dolphins the true 3-13 team that they truly are. With Green? perhaps 5-11..still good for LAST freakin' Place!!! LMAO, LMAO, LMAO..lol.lol. AFTER FURTHER REVIEW...THE DOLPHINS STILL SUCK!!
H- bomb

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

No trade!! I'll say it again. You let C-Pep play. If he does bad, at least we know it wasn't the knee. If he sucks, put in Lemon or Beck! I don't see what the big deal is with a rookie QB.(I believe Leftwich started as a rookie and did ok.) If Green should become available, go for it. But don't go selling the future when we don't know if the present is worth it yet.
Besides, we're gonna have a strong ground game this year so no pressure for the QB (wink wink)
Truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

H- bomb wrote:
No trade!! I'll say it again. You let C-Pep play. If he does bad, at least we know it wasn't the knee. If he sucks, put in Lemon or Beck! I don't see what the big deal is with a rookie QB.(I believe Leftwich started as a rookie and did ok.) If Green should become available, go for it. But don't go selling the future when we don't know if the present is worth it yet.
Besides, we're gonna have a strong ground game this year so no pressure for the QB (wink wink)
Your thinking is a BIG part of the problem. Let's let this loser give it a shot, let's let this loser give it shot, throw the newbie in there. NO! You get the proven pocket passer-leader and he trains the next pocket passer leader. ENOUGH with the throw any loser in there. Let's get a winner in there and have him train the next winner. Your thinking has to stop!
Native

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

I got a better idea lets let the Garbage man play quarterback this season! Hopefully he will have a career ending injury, then he can go to London with all his NFL Friends that rip us off! Screw this sh*t! I still have not paid for my tickets fully.....maybe I won't!!!
Fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

I am not sure why current management is so much in love with Green, especially after the way he played at the end of last season plus his age. Hell, even Harrington played better. As fans we need to start having these so called experts that are in charge listen to our concerns. If changes are made and things do not improve immediately, I will stop going to the games.
Micheal Vick

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

JetMan wrote:
Of course, someone had to flinch first..and by all means it was going to be the losers of South Florida. The Miami Mullet. They need any and all help possible. Atlanta has a very good shot at coming under the wire and grabbing Green, thus making the Dolphins the true 3-13 team that they truly are. With Green? perhaps 5-11..still good for LAST freakin' Place!!! LMAO, LMAO, LMAO..lol.lol. AFTER FURTHER REVIEW...THE DOLPHINS STILL SUCK!!
The trucker finally pried his dick out of your mouth so you came back to the Dolphins post. You're a dyslexic omoh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of169
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Damon Huard Discussions

Search the Damon Huard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••