Chiefs GM Peterson takes hard line on...

Chiefs GM Peterson takes hard line on Green

There are 222 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 21, 2007, titled Chiefs GM Peterson takes hard line on Green. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Trent Green is losing his patience. And judging by recent comments from Kansas City President/General Manager Carl Peterson, you can't blame the Chiefs' quarterback one bit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Ajay

Columbia, MO

#226 May 2, 2007
I agree that the dolphins can wait it out and see what happens, but I don't think that you are giving Trent Green enough credit. He was the only guy to throw for 4,000 yards in all of the three years previous to last year, when he suffered the injury. He isn't a franchise quarterback, but saying that he isn't worth anything is incorrect as well.

Since: Feb 07

Columbus, OH

#227 May 3, 2007
Hey Peterson,

Who did you take with that draft pick you got from the Dolphins?

In the words of the immortal Nelson Muntz, "Ha, HAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damon Huard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
News Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
News Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
News History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
News Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
News Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
News NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
More from around the web