Dolphins' rookie Beck gets first look; Culpepper nears returnhr...

While Dolphins rookie quarterback John Beck struggled with the mental side of reading professional defenses on a difficult first day, sidelined quarterback Daunte Culpepper continued to deal with his physical ... Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#144 May 10, 2007
Rumblefish21 wrote:
<quoted text>Last year I never said SB and brown has break away speed hes a little out of shape but he has dropped almost all of the weight required of him and I'm sure he could use alittle more trimming down!And this team needs not make a dicission on any starter yet we'er in mini camp!Last year we thaught we had a starter at QB wrong,and we didnt have our Oline worked out either,we have recievers no one named as a starter yetand I'm sure by opening day GInn will be fine!HELL YEAH! we are in better shape than last year if for no other reason than depth at every position!GO FINS!!!!
I don't think Brown is out of shape, he may be a few pounds overweight but remember, Ricky Williams did his best running when he was 225-230 and he has a smaller frame than Brown. I think Brown will be fine. Everyone seems to be harping on the Dolphins because they picked Ginn and Beck, big deal, alot of players get better when the have the right coach to help them. Cameron's specialty is developing QB's, look what he did for Brees and Rivers, and he is a great offensive minded coach, I mean he only led the #1 offense in the league last year. Yea, he had some great offensive weapons but he also developed the O-Line which opened holes for Tomilinson and gave Rivers time to throw to Gates. I don't think we will know anything until after the season starts now that Cameron has revamped the O-Line.
brandon

Alto, NM

#145 May 13, 2007
with cullpeper healthy that is they win .With green healthy they win with clemmons no coment and beck is to young all in all they will winn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damon Huard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
More from around the web