Deal to Get Green to Miami Still in Limbo

Full story: NFL GridIron Gab
While the deal to send Matt Schaub to the Texans has changed the landscape a bit in the world of NFL QB's, the one deal that still is in the works to get done is the Chiefs sending Trent Green to the Dolphins. Full Story
word

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2007
I am not going to watch another season if the dolphins trade for Trent Green. He is at the end of his career and we don't need another veteran backup. We got rid of a perfectly good backup for no reason in which we did trade picks for. The answer is not to get a has been, but a future starter. If the dolphins have the outline to waste and not conserve the season will be short and boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damon Huard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Dolphins Patrick Surtain, Damon Huard cu... (Feb '09) Jun '10 Dolpharts 29
Kawakami: 49ers have QB quandary (Aug '09) Aug '09 Bud Long 1
Orton throws 3 interceptions in Denver debut as... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 7
History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
Patriots trade Cassel (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pearyb 10
Chiefsa Albert insists hea s just a victim of f... (Oct '08) Nov '08 He knows 2
NFL Notes: Gonzalez sets TE record (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jayvon223KC 1
•••
•••

Damon Huard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••